Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Cape May — Victorian town at the southern tip of New Jersey.
- 2 Millville
- 3 Ocean City — a popular family resort on the Southern Shore.
- 4 Vineland
- 5 Wildwood — the ultimate vacation spot for families, with great dining, nightlife, free beaches and plenty of fun for the whole family.
Atlantic City International Airport is the closest "large" airport, but nearby Philadelphia International Airport is significantly larger, offering many more flights.
This region can be accessed by the Garden State Parkway South or NJ 55.
Cape May County
- Discovery Seashell Museum — A museum located in Ocean City with over 10,00 species of the most finest and rarest sea shells. They also carry an extensive collection of nautical gifts.
- Historic Cold Spring Village — This Village brings to life the day-to-day activities of villagers living in South Jersey during the “age of homespun". Visitors can make a personal connection between the past and present through the interactive, educational, and hands-on family activities.
- Wetlands Institute — "The Natural Place to have fun." They promote the conservation and preservation of coastal ecosystems by providing a fun and educational experience for families, school groups and vacationers of all ages.
- Laura's Fudge Shop-Complete your visit to the shore with a pound of Laura's Fudge, Ocean City, NJ.
- Cape May Bird Observatory — They are dedicated to research in bird conservation and education.
- Cape May County Park & Zoo — Has 200 different species of mammals, birds, amphibians and reptiles totaling nearly 550 animals
- Elaine's Victorian Inn & Dinner Theatre — located to other attractions in Cape May
- Morey's Piers — Three different Amusement Parks along the boardwalk of Wildwood
- Sunset Hydrofest — Hydroplanes and flat bottoms compete on the beautiful bay area of Wildwood Crest.
- Delaware River & Bay Authority — A way of traveling between Delaware and New Jersey
- Original Fudge Kitchen — They make Home-made fudge for centuries now with a variety of 18 different flavors. This is located in many of the boardwalks located in New Jersey.
- Sensia Therapy — A store that specializes in aromatherapy, independent music and arts & crafts.
- Mid-Atlantic Center for the Arts — Authorities in charge of events, tours and activities
- NAS Wildwood Aviation Museum- They want to restore Hangar #1 at the Cape May County Airport, Lower Township, New Jersey, into an aircraft museum honoring the 42 Naval airmen who perished while training there during World War II.
- Splash Zone Waterpark — A family-friendly water park with the biggest and intense water rides in the East Coast. It's just steps away from the boardwalk.
- Cape May Jazz Festival — Cape May Jazz Inc, a non-profit organization, develops and implements a jazz event to show great appreciation for this genre of music. It is scheduled annually in the Spring and Fall.
- Cape May County Culture & Heritage — They promote public interest in the arts and history and help create an environment that appreciate arts and history.
- Cape May Beach — A more quieter beach for the residences in the area. It has a promenade filled with food vendors, gift shops, and restaurants.
- Wildwood Beach — A more hip beach with a boardwalk including games, amusement parks, food, and restaurants.