Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Bilhorod-Dnistrovskyi (Білгород-Дністровський) – The site of the beautiful seaside castle of Akkerman that was much contested for throughout the history.
- 2 Izmail (Ізмаї́л)
- 3 Kherson (Херсо́н)
- 4 Mykolayiv (Микола́їв)
- 5 Ochakiv (Очаків)
- 6 Odessa (Одеса) – Also called Pearl of the Black Sea, a must see when in Ukraine and refreshing alternative to busy Kiev.
- 7 Teplodar (Теплодар)
- 8 Vylkove (Вилкове) – Also called the Venice of Ukraine, features a web of channels in town and access to the Danube Delta.
- 1 Askania-Nova – A nature reserve protecting Europe's largest remaining patch of "virgin" (never-cultivated) steppe grasslands, as well a breeding and reintroduction site for rare animals like Przewalski's Horse and the Turkmenian kulan (or wild ass).
- 2 Oleshky Sands – One of the largest deserts in Europe.