Jump to navigation Jump to search
Spalding is in Lincolnshire.
- 1 The Gordon Boswell Romany Museum, Clay Lake, ☏ . late Mar- end Oct, F-Su and Bank Holidays. Traditional Romany horse-drawn Vardos (caravans), carts and harness. Large lecture room for slide-shows and talks on the Romany way of life. Collection of Romany photographs and sketches covering the last 150 years. Fortune-telling tent and a collection of cooking utensils used on the open fire.
- 2 Ayscoughfee Hall Museum and Gardens. free.
- 3 St Mary and St Nicolas Church. open daily. Work on the church started in 1284 and continues with a porch added in 2013.
- annual flower festival
- 1 Springfields. has over 40 discount shopping outlets from major brands and retailers. Next the shops are 25 acres of gardens, normally free to visit.
- Travelodge Hotel - Spalding, Springfields Outlet Centre, Camel Gate, ☏ .
|Routes through Spalding|
|Grimsby ← Boston ←||NE SW||→ Peterborough|