Jump to navigation Jump to search
- US 287, between Dumas and Boise City, Oklahoma
- US 54, between Dalhart and Guymon, Oklahoma
- Texas Route 15 connects to Gruver and Spearman to the east.
- Historic residences. Over 25 of which were built in 1900-1910.
- Sherman County Courthouse (North Third and Fulton). Built in 1922.
- Sherman County Depot Museum, Main Street (at US 54). M-F 2-4PM. Housed in the town's original train depot.
- Acquisitions, 201 E Texas Ave, ☏ . Antiques and collectibles.
- Elk Junction, 201 S Poplar St, ☏ .
- Sunset Motel, 716 N Poplar St, ☏ .
- Stratford Inn, 402 Texas Ave, ☏ .
- La Fiesta Motel, 514 E Texas Ave, ☏ .
|Routes through Stratford|
|Tucumcari ← Dalhart ←||SW NE||→ Texhoma → Guymon|
|Lamar ← Boise City ←||N S||→ Dumas → Amarillo|
|END ←||W E||→ Jct N S → Perryton → Woodward|