Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Not to be confused with Boise, Idaho.
Boise City has many road connections and be gotten to from the surrounding states:
- From Colorado: via the US-385
- From Kansas: via the US-56
- From New Mexico: via the US-412 from Albuquerque
- From Texas: via the US-385 or US-287
- 1 Blue Bonnet Cafe, 611 E Main St, ☏ . M-Sa 6:30AM-8PM.
If you can, camping at Black Mesa State Park will give you a memorable night's stay under the stars.
|Routes through Boise City|
|Springer ← Clayton ←||W E||→ Jct N S → Dodge City|
|Raton/Springer ← Clayton ←||W E||→ Guymon → Enid|
|Denver ← Lamar ←||N S||→ Stratford → Amarillo|
|Burlington ← Lamar ←||N S||→ Dalhart → Hereford|