Jump to navigation Jump to search
- US 60 passes through town on its way from Canyon to Clovis, New Mexico.
- Highway 385 comes up from San Angelo in the south, and down from Dalhart in the north.
- Deaf Smith County Historical Museum, 400 Sampson St. Tues-Sat 10AM-5PM, Sun 2PM-5PM. Artifacts from the pioneer era, farm and ranch items, American Indian artifacts, guns, photography, and paintings.
- Tara Trading Inc., 100 Avenue H # 4, ☏ .
- Zacatecas, 529 E 1st St, ☏ . Tex-Mex cuisine.
Hereford is known as the "City without a Toothache" because the naturally high level of fluorine in the local tap water helps to prevent tooth decay.
- Best Western - Red Carpet Inn, 830 W 1st St, ☏ . Clean rooms, complimentary breakfast.
- Holiday Inn Express, 1400 W 1st St, ☏ .
|Routes through Hereford|
|Socorro ← Clovis ←||W E||→ Canyon → Amarillo|
|Boise City ← Vega ←||N S||→ Brownfield → Odessa|