- The borders between this and other districts of Budapest is defined in Talk:Budapest#District Borders. Please review them when adding a new attraction or a listing item to this article.
Article ToDo List
- Sleep: make Gellert description neutral, not a shouting tout as it is now. --(WT-en) DenisYurkin 17:42, 9 February 2007 (EST)
See: House of Hungarian Wine, please provide information about this attraction (if it is in Buda) that I read about a brochure from the Hungarian govt. Thanks. 220.127.116.11 12:22, 3 March 2007 (EST)
- Moved this to Castle Hill todo list, as the House of Hungarian Wine belongs there. --(WT-en) DenisYurkin 06:01, 4 March 2007 (EST)
- See and Do: Prices, please provide more prices for the many attractions and activities. Thanks again! 18.104.22.168 12:22, 3 March 2007 (EST)
This site of Budapest is pretty nice, however a bit too extensive. I would suggest to make a sub-article of Buda Castle (Budavár in Hungarian). Castle Hill is rather the geographic name of the hill where Buda Castle settled. 22.214.171.124 04:30, 16 May 2005 (EDT)
- I was about to suggest the same thing, but I'd recommend Castle Hill as the name -- it's good to cover a larger area, so we get some restaurants and hotels too. (And it's pretty compact anywhere.) (WT-en) Jpatokal 04:31, 16 May 2005 (EDT)
- OK, I agree. So I think we can agree on having Castle Hill as the sub-article's name. There we can list Buda Castle as the actual sight (well rather series of sights).
- But I don't know where we should create it? It is part of Buda, so logically it should be Budapest/Buda/Castle Hill however i would prefer Budapest/Castle Hill more. (WT-en) bujatt 04:42, 16 May 2005 (EDT)
- OK, I didn't know it (I'm quite new) (WT-en) bujatt 05:33, 16 May 2005 (EDT)
price ranges for Restaurants / Sleep?
What price ranges are assumed as Budget / Mid-range / Splurge in Restaurants? In Sleep section? I am about to add few more venues, but don't know where to place them. Please help. --(WT-en) DenisYurkin 18:03, 6 January 2007 (EST)
lets merge district articles back into Budapest
For Ikan Kekek summary.
It is translated from 'Belbuda', what is anything like Buda Downtown, but in real that could be confusing because it is not a Downtown,-like in U.S.A.,- prefer historical (middle age quarter) maybe in a geographical sense, than commercial. But also Downtown or Central Buda both is acceptable. --Globetrotter19 (talk) 13:58, 16 February 2014 (UTC)
- I wasn't confused about what "Inner Buda" means. This is the edit summary you're responding to:
- Copy edited. I'm not sure I completely understand what the Inner Buda entry means. What do you mean by "bordered with"?
- Here's the entry:
- Inner Buda (Belbuda) including Watertown (Vízíváros, Fő utca) and Castle Hill (Várdomb), bordered with Gellért Hill, Déli Railway Station and northernmost point is the Margaret Bridge-Buda's bridgehead.
- What does "bordered with" mean? Do you mean that Gellért Hill borders on Inner Buda (that is, it's just outside of Inner Buda)? Also, what are you saying about Déli Railway Station? That Inner Buda also borders on that station (and, therefore, the station is just outside of Inner Buda)? Or do you mean that Gellért Hill, Déli Railway Station and Margaret Bridge-Buda's bridgehead (by which I guess you mean the bridge overpass - the part of the bridge that's over land on the Buda side) form the borders of Inner Buda? Right now, the entry on Inner Buda does not parse (that is, it is not a sentence), and isn't clear. Ikan Kekek (talk) 20:16, 16 February 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, Maybe I was not clear, in fact. I'm just tried to write around the area with direction points. - And, yes, My opinion: that Gellért Hill, Déli Railway Station and Margaret Bridge-Buda's bridgehead form the borders of Inner Buda with the connecting streets, as: Margit körút to Moszkva tér and Krisztina körút (pass the Déli Railway Station) to Gellért foothills. And of course the Danube river from East. --Globetrotter19 (talk) 16:21, 19 February 2014 (UTC)