I think the Lucid Lima Walking Tour listing should stay. Its a free tour and certainly makes things a bit safer for the unsuspecting tourist. I haven't personally been robbed in Lima but have witnessed theft turned violent and a fight were a fire arm was drawn and knocked to the ground.
- --(WT-en) Harleyca 15:04, 23 May 2011 (EDT)
- Walking tours usually don't meet the criteria laid out in the Tour policy, and are generally only left in articles when there aren't a lot of other activities listed. I removed it in this case to be consistent with the removal of the other three tours, none of which had any useful info and all of which look questionable to me. If you feel strongly that the Lucid tour should be restored I wouldn't object, but if the other tour companies re-add their listings then I suggest that all should be removed in order to be consistent with Wikivoyage's policies and guidelines. -- (WT-en) Ryan • (talk) • 15:08, 23 May 2011 (EDT)
- I don't know Lima, but that's a lot nicer than the current one. Any opinions by people who know the city? Ikan Kekek (talk) 10:33, 9 January 2016 (UTC)
List of churches
- Iglesia de San Pedro.
- Iglesia de San Agustin.
- Iglesia La Merced.
- Iglesia Las Nazarenas.
- Iglesia San Marcelo.
- Iglesia de Jesus, Maria y Jose.
- Iglesia de Santa Ana.
- Iglesia de Nuestra Senora del Carmen.
- Iglesia de los Huefanos.
- Iglesia La Recoleta.