|This article includes accommodation listings translated from the German Wikivoyage. A list of authors can be found here.|
The neutrality of this article should be disputed.
- We're not neutral, we're fair. Go on, I dare you to find one good thing to say about this shithole. (WT-en) Jpatokal 12:07, 2 September 2006 (EDT)
- Poipet sucks, yes. But the "go by plane" part is simply bad advice for anyone with a limited budget. There's plenty of money to save by going overland instead of flying, and you don't stay in Poipet for very long if you do go overland. Anyone who panics over a few minutes in Poipet should probably stay at home. I'll modify in a few days unless anyone objects (or I forget the whole thing) before that./Jake73
- Go ahead! (WT-en) Jpatokal 23:07, 2 November 2006 (EST)
Are we okay having a link to Tales of Asia in this article? It's such an indispensable resource for this particular trip, but it doesn't seem to fit under the external links policy. I won't be the one to delete it, but... (WT-en) Gorilla Jones 23:20, 7 June 2007 (EDT)
- I agree that Tales of Asia is an indispensible resource. I don't think that it should be removed. (WT-en) Parity 09:47, 1 July 2007 (EDT)
- I'm afraid that after 4 years of refining our Project:External links policy, you're going to have a hard time convincing the community to make an exception. But feel free to discuss the on the policy talk page. Keep in mind that has a new links directory with comments, voting, etc-- all which will be linked to from the guides. This separation better supports our Project:Goals and non-goals. Thanks! (WT-en) Maj 13:17, 3 July 2007 (EDT)
Gordon Sharpless says that...
- See , which used to be awesome, but is pretty bad these days (getting kids and running a hotel will do that to you). (WT-en) Jpatokal 07:40, 19 September 2007 (EDT)
- Oops -- URLs work better with a .com at the end. And as WC Fields said, "I love children, if they are cooked properly." (WT-en) Jpatokal 10:11, 19 September 2007 (EDT)
- That would be the point, yes. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go sharpen my extensive knife collection... (WT-en) Jpatokal 08:21, 20 September 2007 (EDT)
- It's the main border crossing between Thailand and Cambodia, so yes, we do. (WT-en) Jpatokal 07:40, 19 September 2007 (EDT)
This article helped me a lot by crossing the border without gettng cought in one of the traps. I know it is very annoying with all the touts and that monopoly, but words like scumbag are not the proper language.
I am not a native english speaker, therefore I don't want to change it, but it would be great if someone could look into this. 220.127.116.11 09:19, 4 March 2013 (UTC)