Talk:Soekarno-Hatta International Airport
|This article was created as part of the Airport Expedition to decide upon and implement the best means of writing airport guides. If you have any ideas as to how the approach used here could be improved, please join our discussion there.|
Great work on this article!
It has been a while since I last used this airport, however just wanted to check. I had to pay the visa amount in cash in USD, and had a full page visa stuck into my passport for this.
The information provided in the article seems to suggest this is now more flexible. Is it now possible to pay in currencies other than USD with little trouble? Andrewssi2 (talk) 11:59, 3 August 2014 (UTC)
- I'm not too sure if you can pay in currencies other than USD, but your best bet may be try paying with Rupiah instead. It is a lot more possible to do so if you pay by credit card though. I am actually an Indonesian citizen, so I don't have the best idea about how the visa on arrival program works out. Perhaps any other user can help me? Othello95 (talk) 17:52, 6 August 2014 (UTC)
Official name of the airport
Actually, based on official documents and on Wikipedia, there should be a dash between Soekarno & Hatta, because these two are different persons! Therefore the name should be Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. How do I add a dash to the title? Othello95 (talk) 10:47, August 6, 2014 (UTC)
- Click on "More" next to the "Search" window, scroll down to "Move" and move the article to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, with a redirect from Soekarno Hatta International Airport. Ikan Kekek (talk) 11:29, 6 August 2014 (UTC)
I think the current banner is not great, as it just shows a gate sign. How about changing it to this one, with aircraft as well as the typical architecture of terminals 1/2? --ErwinFCG (talk) 09:58, 30 September 2016 (UTC)
- It's certainly better, in my opinion. The only virtue of the current banner is that it shows the Indonesian word "pintu". Ikan Kekek (talk) 10:05, 30 September 2016 (UTC)
Update on DAMRI and also full operations of international carriers on Terminal 3 by the begining of 2018
I've updated the price list of DAMRI tickets and its destinations and also you'll be arriving at the new Terminal 3 possibly at the beginning of 2018, should you fly to Indonesia from your home country. I try to find a newer banner for this page for better representation. ibhi19 (talk) 11:17, 24 October 2017 (UTC)
Price list of airport train service
I'll make the price list based on the table of DAMRI buses if it's okay to do so.
The train usually stops only at these stations:
- SHIA (Soekarno-Hatta International Airport)
- Batu Ceper
- BNI City
and also in 2019 there will be new connections to "Jakarta Kota" station as well, based on this Wikipedia page.
- At the moment, the stattions are only SHIA, Batu Ceper and BNI City. The tariff is SHIA - Batu Ceper Rp35,000 vv and SHIA - BNI City vv is Rp70,000.Gsarwa (talk) 18:11, 22 January 2018 (UTC)
- In Kualanamu Airport, there are time table and relatively fixed, certainly in Soekarno Hatta Airport there are also time table, but it is frequently changed depends on the situations, due to most of the line is not solely for the airpoert train, so depends on activities of other regular trains, depends also with demands, and depends also with the continuing constructions of the (new) stations, train should run slower when enter the construction area. But, due to the airport train is first class, so it will be prioritized and at least every 30 minutes there are an airport train. Maybe at the end of 2018, the certain time table is available for upload. This line is temporary and reserve for new track of fast exclusive airport train with different route. However I think, your table is sufficient for the present.Gsarwa (talk) 09:54, 24 January 2018 (UTC)