- For other places with the same name, see Tarbert (disambiguation).
- 1 Arrochar and Tarbet Station. is on the West Highland Railway and is served by about 3 trains per day heading North from Glasgow Queen Street, or South from Fort William or Oban.
Tarbet is served by Citylink buses going from Glasgow to Fort William, Oban and Campbeltown. Note that all of the buses heading for Campbeltown also serve Tarbert (Loch Fyne), so make it clear to the driver that you want Tarbet on Loch Lomond.
The village would take about 10 minutes to explore on foot.
- 1 The Cobbler. 884m mountain in the Arrochar Alps
- 1 RBS Mobile Bank (Car Park at Tourist Information). Wed 11:10 - 11:25. A Royal Bank of Scotland in a van visits Tarbet once a week.
- 1 Slanj Restaurant, Station Road, Tarbet. Scottish restaurant and bar.
Bed and Breakfast
- Tarbet House Bed And Breakfast, Tarbet, ☎ .
- Lomond View Country House, Tarbet, ☎ .
- 1 Tarbet Hotel, Main Street, ☎ . 2-star hotel run by Shearings Holidays.