Keio Line : Keio Line trains run to Fuchu from Shinjuku station. The faster Tokkyu (特急) and Jun-Tokkyu (準特急) trains make the run to Fuchu, the third stop, in 20 minutes at a cost of ¥270.
JR Nanbu Line : Takes about 50 min. from Kawasaki station to Fuchu-honmachi(府中本町) station.
JR Chuou Line : Takes about 60 min. from Tokyo station to Fuchu-honmachi station via Nishi-kokubunji(西国分寺) station.
- Fuchu City Hall Tourist Information Center : Short free tours on every thu. Phone 042-302-2000
- Ohkunitama Shrine (大國魂神社) (Miya-machi.). One of the oldest shrines in Tokyo. Kurayami Matsuri (night festival) Six large drams. Eight omikoshi (small shrines).
- Tokyo Racecourse (From Shinjuku, take the Keio Tokkyu (特急) or Jun-tokkyu (準特急) to Chofu, change for a local train to Higashi-Fuchu, and change again for the shuttle train to the racecourse. Despite the transfer hooplah, it's still only 30-35 minutes and ¥270.). (東京競馬場), 1-1 Hiyoshi-cho. One of Japan's largest horse racing facilities. Home to several prestigious Grade 1 events including the Yasuda Kinen and Japan Cup races. Racing weekends only, generally January-February, April-June and October-November. The facility is served by the Fuchu-Keiba-Seimonmae (府中競馬正門前) station of the Keio Line, where shuttle trains run to and from Higashi-Fuchu (東府中) station.
- Jomon no Yu (縄文の湯) (Near Isetan.). A hot spa.
- Isetan food coat "Eat Paradice". (Floor 9) Sushi, Tenpura, Soba. phone: 042-334-1111
- Fuchu rail road underpass drink and eat area.
- Vin Blanc. Reasonable lunch, gorgeous dinner. Hotel Continental Floor 1.
- Tully's Coffee, Minano 1 Flr. 3-22-26 Katamachi, ☎ .
- Dragon Bar, Maison de Bonheur 1 Flr., 1-9-28 Miyamachi, ☎ .
- Chot Bar.
- Cafe Hediard, Isetan Fuchu 6F, Miyamachi 1-41-2. 10AM-7:30PM. Enjoy original blended coffee, various tea and pancakes.
- Hotel Continental, 1-5-1 Fuchu-cho (Right in front of the Keio Line, Fuchu station.), ☎ .
Sheep Box internet cafe, not far from Fuchu Station