Jump to navigation Jump to search
Trecastle (Welsh: Trecastell) is a village in the Becon Beacons, Wales.
- Two concentric circles of small stones. A Roman marching camp occupied the site
- 1 Castle Tump (Trecastle Motte). mound remains of 11th-century motte and bailey castle
- Trecastle is at the heart of hiking country.
- 1 Gilfach Equitation, Gilfach Farm, Sennybridge, ☏ . Horse riding. Hacking and instruction on well schooled horses
- The Bunk House, Ynysmarchog Farm, ☏ .
- 1 Castle Coaching Inn, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Accommodation and restaurant
- Wales' sea-side city of Swansea - a one hour drive.
- The mountain market town of Brecon is a thirty minute drive.
- Pictureque Llandovery is a fifteen minute drive.
|Routes through Trecastle|
|Carmarthen ← Llandovery ←||W E||→ Brecon → Abergavenny|