Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tupper Lake is a town and village in the Adirondacks.
- 1 Tupper Lake. 66 km (41 mi)-long lake
- 1 Adirondack Sky Center and Observatory, 178 Big Wolf Rd, ☏ . Stargazing
- 2 The Wild Center, 45 Museum Dr, ☏ , email@example.com. Daily from Memorial Day to Columbus Day (F Sa Su otherwise, plus school breaks) 10AM-5PM (-6PM from Memorial Day to Labor Day). A nature museum on the shores of the Raquette River, with enough trails and exhibits to keep you busy for several hours—even in the winter! Kids have plenty to get their hands on (and plenty of ways to burn off energy), while adults can choose their preferred pace with activities and education, both indoors and outdoors. The center's Wild Walk is a nature museum on stilts, with trails, interactive exhibits, and observation points up to 40 feet in the air, giving visitors an amazing view above the trees. Adults $17, ages 5-17 $10, seniors/military $15; $3 more from Memorial Day to Columbus day; under 5 free.
- 3 Raquette River Outfitters, 1754 State Route 20, ☏ . Canoeing and kayaking
- 1 P-2's Irish Pub, 31 Main St, ☏ .
- 2 Pine Grove Restaurant, 166 Main St, ☏ .
- 3 Trails End Tavern, 1880 State Route 30, ☏ .
- 4 The Washboard Donut Shoppe, 48 Park St, ☏ .
- 5 Well Dressed Food, 87 Park St, ☏ .
- 6 Woodsmens Tavern and Grill, 36 Depot St (in Grand Union Hotel), ☏ .
|Routes through Tupper Lake|
|Sackets Harbor ← Watertown ←||W E||→ Jct N → Saranac Lake → Plattsburgh|