|This is the imported user page of user Mart, Babbelas on wikitravel.org/en. All contributions that this user had made on Wikitravel up until August 2012 were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are labelled as "(WT-en) Babbelas".|
|Read more about the Migration from Wikitravel.|
A dutchman in South Africa.
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Proper provincial maps in South Africa
Updating the maps of South Africa, dividing the provincial maps into the proper tourist regions:
- Western Cape - done
- Eastern Cape - done
- Northern Cape - done
- Free State
- North West
- and while we're busy, why not updating South Africa as well...
To Do List
It's a shame that South Africa got demoted... I understand the reasons fully and will try fix up the provinces and major cities, to get a proper status again. The country article is 'amper klaar' (afrikaans for nearly done). Maybe a South African Wikivoyage Meetup will help. We'll see...
- Getting Star Status for Storms River, it must be a first for Wikivoyage having such a small village to earn that status, but I will try.
- Maybe one about Route 62
- Major cleanup/de-(WV-en) Lynne the western part of the Eastern Cape, also known as Cacadu.
- Kickstart some existing stubs of the smaller cities in the Eastern Cape and surrounds
- ... and everything else that itches...
- When I really have loads of spare time... my home town Schoonhoven
|This is the imported user page of a user from pre-Wikimedia Wikivoyage or Wikitravel, who did not opt-in to the transfer of their data. All contributions that this user had made on pre-Wikimedia Wikivoyage or Wikitravel before August 2012 were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are prefixed with "(WV-en)", or "(WT-en)" respectively.|