|This is the imported user page of user Dan Blows, Blowski on wikitravel.org/en. All contributions that this user had made on Wikitravel up until August 2012 were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are labelled as "(WT-en) Blowski".|
|Read more about the Migration from Wikitravel.|
|Have visited||Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Portugal, Sweden, Norway|
|Wishlist||Russia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria|
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
- On here, I'm currently working on Cracow. As I always stay in a friend's flat, I don't know much about the 'Sleep' section. This is my first article on here, so any tips would be very welcome.
- I also want to improve some of the Polish history articles on Wikipedia
- Elsewhere on the net, I'm building my own Language wiki.
- I intend to improve the Wikis for Gdansk and Torun.
- As I live in London, I would love to work on the Wiki for this. I can see that lots of the areas need work but it's a big job.
As might be clear from this page, I'm most interested in Eastern and Central Europe, especially Poland. The history of this area is both fascinating and tragic, and they have their own unique culture that cannot be understood in a weekend. I also liked Cordoba in Spain, Galway in Ireland, and Hamburg in Germany.