|This is the imported user page of user WTDuck2 on wikitravel.org/en. All contributions that this user had made on Wikitravel up until August 2012 were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are labelled as "(WT-en) WTDuck2".|
|Read more about the Migration from Wikitravel.|
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
aka WTDuck, but I seem to have hopelessly lost all means of getting into that account...
Info for everyone else
Just a little info about me... I live in Europe, and every so often I get to travel for work or for fun. Probably wikivoyage already has great pages for most of the places I go, but when it doesn't, I'll try to add a little more info.
- First stop: Padova (Italy), with a side-trip to Vicenza (Italy)
- Next up: Lorraine (France), specifically Nancy and Metz
- And Koblenz - just in time to catch the Rhein in Flames!!
- Nothing to add to the Brussels guide, but Mechelen made for a surprisingly nice day-trip.
Most of my wikivoyage time is now spent on fr: - If you want to leave me a message, better to do it (WT-fr) there.
A few shortcuts for me
- The pub
- Pages by Category
- big city template
- Map making - someday I might try....
- fr: login
- Bhubaneswar - hotel style / listings
|This is the imported user page of a user from pre-Wikimedia Wikivoyage or Wikitravel, who did not opt-in to the transfer of their data. All contributions that this user had made on pre-Wikimedia Wikivoyage or Wikitravel before August 2012 were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are prefixed with "(WV-en)", or "(WT-en)" respectively.|