|This is the imported user page of user WineCountryInn on wikitravel.org/en. All contributions that this user had made on Wikitravel up until August 2012 were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are labelled as "(WT-en) WineCountryInn".|
|Read more about the Migration from Wikitravel.|
[[Image:User WineCountryInn Profile Picture.jpg|thumbnail|300px|Me Scaling the Ramparts of Old Town [[Quebec City]], [[Canada]]]]
I live and work in Colorado, splitting my time between the Front Range and Western Slope. A "recovering journalist," I am currently in the hospitality industry, where I help my family build and manage hotels. I came to Wikivoyage for Internet 2.0 promotion and civic boosterism for my adopted hometown, and ended up staying because of the community. (And it's addictive!) It may be geeky to say this, but as I learn the tricks and short cuts of the Wiki markup language, I find it kinda fun.
Places I Have Visited
- Frankfurt, Rhine Valley, Rudesheim, Koblenz, Berlin, Hanover, Wiesbaden, Heidelberg.
- Montreal, Vancouver, Victoria, Quebec City.
- 47 out of 50 states in the U.S.. (I am currently racing a German friend to see who can make it to all 50 first).
Pages I Have Built
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
- Colorado's Wine Country -- Published in August 2009 as an Off the Beaten Path
- Four Corners
Pages I Have Contributed to
- Grand Junction
- Northwestern Colorado
- Southwestern Colorado
- United States of America - Attempting to improve overall quality of photos, sharpening color of existing photos, adding diversity of images spread out by region, etc.
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- Mesa Verde National Park
- Arches National Park
- Yellowstone National Park
- Door County (Wisconsin)
- Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
Pages I Am Building
- Gould -- Moose Watching Capital of Colorado. So very cool! Moose rock!
- Agritourism -- Time to build this travel topic from the ground up. Please help me grow this page.
Sandbox Ideas I'm Kicking About
- Dinosaur Diamond Drive -- Split between Colorado and Utah, a phenomenal fossil tour.
- Grand Circle Tour --Visits most of the National Parks in the Four Corners states.
- A Pictograph Tour of Northeastern Utah and Northwestern Colorado
- A Hot Springs Guide to Colorado.
- Improving the Colorado information in general.
- National Heritage Areas  - In the U.S., Congress has designated an analogue to the Unesco World Heritage Sites. No travel topic exists for this in Wikivoyage yet, and there are 37 of them. Help me create this page U.S. National Heritage Areas.
My Talk page and e-mail are the best way to communicate with me.
Feel free to visit me at my Wine Blog .
|This is the imported user page of a user from pre-Wikimedia Wikivoyage or Wikitravel, who did not opt-in to the transfer of their data. All contributions that this user had made on pre-Wikimedia Wikivoyage or Wikitravel before August 2012 were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are prefixed with "(WV-en)", or "(WT-en)" respectively.|