|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Am also an old editor at Wikitravel  but not very appreciative of its purchase by a for-profit entity and the ads and the inability to freely use Wikimedia Commons images coz no-one thought to set up instant commons ability of Mediawiki.
I've contributed to the following articles to list some:
- Uusimaa, Southern Finland is where I live
- Helsinki is also where I live or in Vantaa and Northern Helsinki the Wikivoyage likes to call it
- Raseborg, Hanko and Lohja are nice places of interest to the
- Saimaa can be accessed via the Saimaa Canal in the east
- Sillamäe in eastern Estonia is a destination I am going to visit. Got into this Sillamäe thing when I saw a documentary based there.
- ... and many more
- Boating on the Baltic Sea ( well only Sailing in Finland originally but it was decided to grow scope.
- Traveler routers is a field I have been closely in contact with since 1997 when I got the idea to try to implement Reiseauskunft but on a local traffic level.
- Ridesharing and carsharing services are ecological, innovative, convenient and inexpensive compared to train or coach fares and car rentals.
- Ridesharing means a better fuel and capital utilization efficiency in the form of transporting more people per km of vehicle mileage.
- Carsharing means better utilization of manufactured capital (vehicle) leading to less manufacturing requirement for vehicles. Also provides capital gains revenues to individuals offering his/her ride to the peer-to-peer carsharing ultimate cosumer.
- User:Jukeboksi/lists/Traveler routers. These lists are sourced from Consum(er)ium via relicence to CC-BY-SA by author I gonna go through this list and add each entry to the area it serves if not already there.
- User:Jukeboksi/lists/Ridesharing and carsharing services Also these lists are sourced from Consum(er)ium list and another list via relicence to CC-BY-SA by author. these are economical, ecological and convenient and have already merged peer-to-peer carsharing and peer-to-peer ridesharing to single app in Denmark and adjacent countries.
- User:Jukeboksi/lists/Travel price aggregators obviously an interest to the interests of the traveling consumers. many of which have best price guarantees for accomondation where they at least offer to match the lower rate if such can be found on a bona fide hotel booking site. Like many comparison shopping websites they incorporate price aggregators and review aggregators
- Someone will make a service that combines global and local mass transit traveler routers and car navigation with ridesharing and even carsharing apps into an ultimate traveler app. My prediction is that this will happen within five years (as of 2016).
Amazement at the world and some thoughts based on it