I'm an administrator on Wikivoyage, and I guess Selfie City is also an imaginary city . . .
I make contributions to travel topics and create new ones, I've worked on plenty of destination articles, and I've done a little work on itineraries here and there. I also used to post up pictures on Commons where there were gaps in what their pictures covered, etc., but I don't do that anymore. I've also found myself reverting edits, fiercely debating in deletion discussions (e.g. Esperanto phrasebook), and archiving old Travellers' Pub discussions more and more since I signed up.
I also set up the Arrivals lounge, a place where those new to the website can ask questions (somewhat like Wikipedia's Teahouse).
I have made approximately 11,500 edits as of December 16, 2018.
Articles I created or significantly expanded
More-or-less in chronological order; not all are included here, but most are
- Pleasanton — significantly expanded and brought to guide status
- Guadalupe Island — it was created by another user, who then expanded it with my help and added information from the Wikipedia article about the destination.
- Del Valle — regional park near Pleasanton
- Monument Valley — brought to guide status on this website, and then nominated it to go on the front page of another online travel guide
- Superior (Montana) — part of my expansion to 8,000 bytes project
- Tracy City — part of my expansion to 8,000 bytes project
- Bordentown — part of my expansion to 8,000 bytes project
- Marshall (North Carolina) — part of my expansion to 8,000 bytes project
- Clinton (Missouri) — part of my expansion to 8,000 bytes project
- Jazz — created it myself and brought to guide status
- Geographical records — much of this is my work, particularly northern and southern points
- Motorcycle speedway — an interesting sport that unfortunately does not have the publicity it deserves. The article I created about it was done along the lines of Association Football in Europe with of course completely different content.
- Beaver (Utah) — this was a gap in WV's coverage of Utah until I created this article
- Hiking in the East Bay
- Maps — was created back in the early days, but was never developed into something very useful and was turned into a redirect for many years until I created a new, much more informational article about it
- Biomes and ecosystems — I created it myself, with some inspiration from Article requests. Then, later, created articles about tropical rainforests, subtropical rainforests, deserts, and Mediterranean climates as subtopics of the "Biomes and ecosystems" article.
- Indigenous cultures of South America — as of 15 September 2018, it is still not a very long article; however, it was only a few sentences when I first started working on it, and now it is more informative, contains a picture and a mapmask, and is more than five times as large (in bytes) than it was when I began working on it.
- Cuisine of Britain and Ireland — created this article, which had been on the WV:RA list for some time. It got plenty of input and some contributions from other users, and I moved some information from other articles to fill out the gaps.
- Mountain ranges — added some information, particularly to the section about North America; another contributor also added markers to the article, which was very helpful
- Hiking in the United States
- Table design in Severe weather article
- I created Wikivoyage:Arrivals lounge
- I've worked on some COTMs (COTM stands for Collaboration of the Month), including Bermuda and a collaboration that involved getting city districts up to usable status.
This city travel guide to Selfie City is a usable article. It has general information, but please don't feel free to improve it by editing the page.