I'm a user on Wikivoyage, and I guess Selfie City is also an imaginary city . . .
I make contributions to travel topics and create new ones, I've worked on plenty of destination articles, and I've done a little work on itineraries here and there. I also used to post up pictures on Commons where there were gaps in what their pictures covered, etc., but I don't do that anymore. I've also found myself reverting edits, fiercely debating in deletion discussions (e.g. Esperanto phrasebook), and archiving old Travellers' Pub discussions more and more since I signed up.
I also set up the Arrivals lounge, a place where those new to the website can ask questions (somewhat like Wikipedia's Teahouse).
I have made approximately 8,200 edits as of October 12, 2018.
Articles I significantly expanded
More-or-less in chronological order
- Pleasanton — significantly expanded and brought to guide status
- Guadalupe Island — it was created by another user, who then expanded it with my help and added information from the Wikipedia article about the destination.
- Del Valle — regional park near Pleasanton
- Monument Valley — brought to guide status on this website, and then nominated it to go on the front page of another online travel guide
- Superior (Montana) — part of my expansion to 8,000 bytes project
- Tracy City — part of my expansion to 8,000 bytes project
- Bordentown — part of my expansion to 8,000 bytes project
- Marshall (North Carolina) — part of my expansion to 8,000 bytes project
- Clinton (Missouri) — part of my expansion to 8,000 bytes project
- Jazz — created it myself and brought to guide status
- Geographical records — much of this is my work, particularly northern and southern points
- Motorcycle speedway — an interesting sport that unfortunately does not have the publicity it deserves. The article I created about it was done along the lines of Association Football in Europe with of course completely different content.
- Beaver (Utah) — this was a gap in WV's coverage of Utah until I created this article
- Hiking in the East Bay
- Maps — was created back in the early days, but was never developed into something very useful and was turned into a redirect for many years until I created a new, much more informational article about it
- Biomes and ecosystems — I created it myself, with some inspiration from Article requests.
- Indigenous cultures of South America — as of 15 September 2018, it is still not a very long article; however, it was only a few sentences when I first started working on it, and now it is more informative, contains a picture and a mapmask, and is more than five times as large (in bytes) than it was when I began working on it.
This city travel guide to Selfie City is a usable article. It has general information, but please don't feel free to improve it by editing the page.