To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style, as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page. If you need help, check out Help, or post a message in the travellers' pub. If you are familiar with Wikipedia, take a look over some of the differences here.
First of all congratulation with your great work :-)
- Thanks Andyrom75, About the counting, it's not clear for me because of the modification of my count by Llywelyn2000 here
- see also here : old version of tenby and here actual(old quickly ?) version of île de Bardsey.
- So, i don't understand at all how it's work. Inkey (talk) 21:40, 9 June 2014 (UTC)
- I think the problem is that he doesn't know our project (i.e. voy) in detail, and maybe he's got confused with all the different language versions. In my counting, I've deleted the +5 banner points that he has given me for the black standard banner, because at the end is a sign that a banner is missing, but he didn't know it :-)
- In the same way I think that he has counted the "square colored numbers" without knowing that exist other listings in an article that are not sleep, eat or drink, so I think that you should help yourself on correcting them. --Andyrom75 (talk) 05:55, 10 June 2014 (UTC)
An award for you!
|The Wikivoyage Barncompass|
|You've made an incredible number of great banners, from Kartli to Varanasi. For that, here's a barncompass for you! ϒpsilon (talk) 16:32, 21 September 2014 (UTC)|