Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Fort Inge (1.5 miles south of town on FM 140). This 1849 US Cavalry post is located in a parge park with hiking trails.
- Janey Slaughter Briscoe Opera House, 104 West North. St. Restored 1891 Grand Opera House.
- Antiques On the Square, 103 N West St, ☎ .
- Opera House Antiques, 100 W North St, ☎ .
- Golden Dragon Restaurant, 2002 E Main St, ☎ .
- Jack's Steak House, 2500 E Main St, ☎ .
- Lunkers Grill, 810 E Main St, ☎ .
- Ofelia's Mexican Restaurant, 510 W Main St, ☎ .
- Town House Restaurant, 2105 E Main St, ☎ .
- Inn of Uvalde, 810 E Main St, ☎ .
- Quality Inn, 920 E Main St, ☎ .
- Garner State Park is about 30 miles north on highway 83, a nice place to relax and enjoy nature.
|Routes through Uvalde|
|Childress ← Abilene ←||N S||→ Carrizo Springs → Laredo|
|Del Rio ← Brackettville ←||W E||→ Sabinal → San Antonio|