Jump to navigation Jump to search
Venda Nova do Imigrante is in Central Espírito Santo.
- BR-262 leads in from Belo Horizonte, in Minas Gerais, or from Domingos Martins and Vitória in the east.
- The Pedra Cola Highway connects to Castelo, where it meets with Feud Nemer Highwayfrom Cachoeiro de Itapemirim
- Alto Bananeira Falls (Cachoeira do Alto Bananeira), access via BR-262, km 106 (4.8 km from the road). Seven connected waterfalls.
- Colonial houses. The city has 17 houses built in the 19th century, the oldest being the "Casa dos Scabelo", built in 1825.
- Igreja de Pindobas, Estrada Pedro Cola, km 8 - Pindobas. The city's first church.
- Filleti Hill (Morro do Filleti), BR-262, km 99.2. 1110 meters high.
- Pedra do Já 7, BR-262, km 108. 1211-meter-high rock formation.
- Serra do Engano. A winding road with panoramic view leads to the Barcelos waterfall and Pedra do Garrafão Peak, 1548 meters in altitude.
- Polenta Festival (Festa da Polenta). Three days in the second week of October. Italian culture and cuisine festival.