Viti Levu is the largest island in Fiji and home to 75% of its population. From a Fijian perspective, Viti Levu is the "mainland". The highest mountain in Fiji, Tomanivi, is located on the east coast, a remote place covered by mangroves and surrounded by small villages.
- Ba - a town on the northwestern coast
- 2 Lautoka - second largest city in Fiji
- 3 Nadi - on the western coast
- 4 Nausori - on the northeastern coast
- on the southeastern coast
- 5 Rakiraki - on the northern coast
- 6 Sigatoka - on the southwest coast
- Coral Coast
- 1 Nananu-i-Ra
- 2 Denarau Island
- Nausori Highlands
- Viseisei is the oldest settlement in Fiji when the first Melanesian canoes beached at nearby Vuda Point.
- Bounty (Located in Nadi). Bounty has beautiful food at a reasonable price.
- The Ocean Terrace Restaurant, Bedarra Beach Inn, 77 Sunset Strip, Korotogo, ☎ . The Ocean Terrace Restaurant offers seafood prepared daily. They also provide a selection of fine wines to go with your meal. If, however, you do not enjoy seafood or have shellfish allergies, The Ocean Terrace Restaurant offers more casual meals such as pizza and burgers.
- Ed's Bar. Located in Nadi is a great touristy bar playing all types of music from reggae to house.
- The Beachouse, ☎ , fax: . A very popular hostel on the Coral Coast, The Beachouse Backpackers Resort is about halfway between Nadi and Suva. Set on the beautiful sand of the southern coast, this Fiji hostel offers access to Fiji's exciting activities like amazing snorkeling and jungle hikes.
- Tanoa Plaza Hotel, PO Box 112, Suva, Fiji Islands, ☎ , fax: . The Tanoa Plaza Hotel is considered Suva’s premiere airport and convention hotel and is conveniently located just three minutes away from Suva International Airport. Best rates on official website start at US$122.
- Tanoa Waterfront Hotel, PO Box 4653, Lautoka, Fiji Islands, ☎ , fax: , e-mail: email@example.com. This business hotel was designed to be a true corporate hotel, meeting the needs of business travelers. Best rates on official website start at US$75.
- Mamanuca Islands, just west of Viti Levu (the farthest is only 20 miles away).