Viti Levu is the largest island in Fiji and home to 75% of its population. From a Fijian perspective, Viti Levu is the mainland. The highest mountain in Fiji, Tomanivi, is located on the east coast, a remote place covered by mangroves and surrounded by small villages.
- 1 Suva - the capital and commercial hub of Fiji
- 2 Ba - a town on the northwestern coast
- 3 Lautoka - second largest city in Fiji
- 4 Nadi - on the western coast
- 5 Nausori - on the northeastern coast
- 6 on the southeastern coast
- 7 Rakiraki - on the northern coast
- 8 Sigatoka - on the southwest coast
Nausori International Airport (Suva International Airport SUV IATA) is the secondary international airport in the country, with a smaller selection of airlines and destinations from other cities in Fiji and Oceania.
There are flights from other Fiji airports to Nadi and Suva.
- 1 Viseisei. The oldest settlement in Fiji when the first Melanesian canoes beached at nearby Vuda Point. $5 entrance fee.
- Bounty (Located in Nadi). Bounty has beautiful food at a reasonable price.
- The Ocean Terrace Restaurant, Bedarra Beach Inn, 77 Sunset Strip, Korotogo, ☏ . The Ocean Terrace Restaurant offers seafood prepared daily. They also provide a selection of fine wines to go with your meal. If, however, you do not enjoy seafood or have shellfish allergies, The Ocean Terrace Restaurant offers more casual meals such as pizza and burgers.
- Ed's Bar. Located in Nadi is a great touristy bar playing all types of music from reggae to house.
- Mamanuca Islands, just west of Viti Levu (the farthest is only 20 miles away).