Warren is a city in Warren County, Pennsylvania. It is the county seat of the county.
Route 6, 62, & 8.
Pennsylvania Avenue is the main stretch of road in the city. TAWC (Transit Authority of Warren County) bus lines operates in the county, it is the only form of public transportation available in the area.
- The Allegheny National Forest lies within the county which many people come to visit each year.
- Kinzua Dam is a nice place to visit and Jake's Rock's area near the dam is a good place to walk in a really nice wooded area with large boulders to explore.
- A total solar eclipse on Monday 8 April 2024 starts at 3:18PM local time and lasts one minute. The chances of a clear sky are 30%. The track of totality is northeast from Mexico and Texas to Ohio then straddling the Canada–New England border.
The area offers a wide variety of outdoor recreation all year round.
- Chiodo's Restaurant.
- Liberty Street Cafe.
- Hampton Inn (out of downtown area in North Warren).
- Holiday Inn, 210 Ludlow St, ☏ .
Small towns within the County:
Sugar Grove, PA;
Larger Surrounding Cities: Jamestown, NY (Home of Lucille Ball); Erie, PA; Bradford, PA; Titusville, PA
|Routes through Warren|
|Cleveland ← Meadville ← Jct N S ←||W E||→ Kane → Mansfield|
|Buffalo ← Conewango ←||N S||→ Oil City → Youngstown|