Warroad is a US/Canada Port of Entry. The Warroad port is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. .
- Warroad Estates Golf Course, 37293 Elm Drive, ☏ . This 18 hole, par 72 course is suitable for advanced golfers and beginners.
Fishing is Minnesota's favorite sport, and Warroad is an ideal place for it. While there are smaller lakes and rivers to explore, the real draw in Warroad is Lake of the Woods, a 317,000 acre giant that is full of northern pike, muskellunge, bass, perch, and Minnesota's favorite fish, the Walleye. Be aware that since Lake of the Woods is an international lake, there are boundary and fish limit issues that you need to acquaint yourself with. Ask your guide or resort operator for details, or read the Minnesota DNR fishing rules booklet.
- [dead link] Bob's Ice Fishing Services, Warroad Estates Marina, ☏ . Day and sleeper fish houses, transportation provided, day and overnight packages available
- Ford's Guide Service, 936 County Road 2 SW, ☏ . Guided fishing and hunting, boat taxi service, all inclusive fishing trips, 10 years experience
- Reel Adventures Fishing Service, 620 Lake St NE, ☏ . Summer and winter fishing available
- Holiday Station Store - East, 203 N. State Street, ☏ .
- [dead link] North Country Convenience, 34480 550th Ave, ☏ .
- Riverside Bait & Tackle Inc., 102 Lake Street NE, ☏ .
- Springsteel Resort & Marina, 38002 Beach Road, toll-free: . All inclusive fishing, boating, guided launch service, rental, bait and tackle shop, seasonal dock rentals, full service ice fishing service
- Zippel Bay Resort, 6080 39th Street NW, toll-free: .
- Flag Island Resort, 101 Walleye Drive, Angle Inlet, ☏ .
- Seven Clans Casino, Hotel and Indoor Water Park, Highway 59, ☏ . Average $84.
- Super 8 Motel, 909 North State Street. Average $55.
- Can-Am Motel, 406 Main Ave NE, toll-free: .
- Patch Motel, 801 State Ave N, toll-free: .
|Routes through Warroad|
|Drayton ← Roseau ←||W E||→ Baudette → International Falls|
|Steinbach ← Sprague ← becomes ← ←||N S||→ END|