North America > United States of America > New England > Massachusetts > Greater Boston > Watertown (Massachusetts)
Logan International Airport in Boston.
MBTA provides bus service.
Interstate 90 (the Massachusetts Turnpike), Exit 17.
- Armenian Library and Museum of America, 65 Main St, ☎ . Th 6PM-9PM, F,Su 1PM-5PM, Sa 10AM-2PM. "Where Armenian culture comes alive." The most extensive collection of Armenian artifacts in North America. Changing exhibits and an extensive library. Adults $5, students $2, children under 12 free.
- Arsenal Center for the Arts, 321 Arsenal St, ☎ . Theatre presentations and a gallery that is open Tu-F noon-5PM.
- Studios of CatholicTV, 34 Chestnut St, ☎ . Tours by appointment only, M-F 10AM-4PM. National Catholic Television Network.
- American Plumbing Museum, 86 Rosedale Rd, e-mail: email@example.com.
- [dead link]Faire on the Square Festival. Late September.
- The Halfway Cafe, 394 Main St, ☎ . M-F 11:30AM-1AM, Sa noon-1AMm Su noon-midnight. Good value choice for a sports bar. Check out the 8 for $8 specials. $.
- Danish Pastry House, 205 Arlington St, Ste 4, ☎ . 7AM-5PM daily. Great selection of pastry. $.
- Red Lentil, 600 Mt Auburn St, ☎ . M-Th 11AM-9:30PM, F 11AM-10PM, Sa 9AM-10PM, Su 9AM-9:30PM. Vegetarian and vegan cuisine. $.
- Celebrity Pizza & Dairy Bar, 684 Mt Auburn St. M-F 11AM-10PM, Sa noon-10PM, Su 1PM-10PM. Great ice cream. Check out their delivery service! $.
- New Ginza, 65 Galen St, ☎ . M-Th 11:30AM-10PM, F 11:30AM-11PM, Sa noon-11PM, Su noon-10PM. The best sushi in Watertown hands down. Friendly staff and great atmosphere to boot. $$.
- Sevan Bakery, 599 Mt Auburn St, ☎ . M-Sa 8AM-8PM. Small authentic Armenian bakery. $.
- Big Sky Bread Bakery & Cafe (Big Sky), 142 Main St, ☎ . M-F 6AM–6PM, Sa 7AM–5PM. Great local bakery. $$$.
- SOFRA Bakery & Cafe, 1 Belmont St, Cambridge, ☎ . M-F 8AM-7PM, Sa-Su 8AM-6PM. Small vegan and vegetarian cafe. It is always crowded and has limited seating, but don't forget to check out the patio around the side! $.
- Strip T's, 93 School St, ☎ . Lunch: M-F 11AM-4PM, Sa 11:30AM-PM; dinner: M-Sa 5PM-10PM. Amazing restaurant specializing in gourmet sandwiches and more. A casual relaxed atmosphere with a great staff! $$.
- Stellina Restaurant, 47 Main St, ☎ . Lunch: Tu-F 11:30AM-2PM; dinner: M-Th 5PM-9:30PM, F-Sa 5PM-10PM, Su 5PM-9PM. A great upscale restaurant with local music. Check out their lunch menu and outdoor patio. $$.
- Not Your Average Joe's, 55 Main St, ☎ . M-Th 11:30AM-10PM, F-Sa 11:30AM-11PM, Su noon-10PM. Classic American cuisine. A good place to bring kids. $$.
- Deluxe Town Diner (The Town Diner), 627 Mt Auburn St, ☎ . Su-Th 7AM-9PM, F-Sa 7AM-10PM. A classic diner. It fills up fast so make sure to come early! $$.
- Super 8 Motel, 100 N Beacon St, ☎ .
- Best Western Terrace Inn, 1650 Commonwealth Ave, ☎ .
|Routes through Watertown|
|Worcester ← Waltham ←||W E||→ Boston → END|