North America > United States of America > New England > Massachusetts > Greater Boston > Medford (Massachusetts)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Medford is a city in Massachusetts. It is home to Tufts University.
- 1 Grandfather's House. the house mentioned in the song "Over the River and Through the Woods".
- Jingle Bells Plaque. This plaque, located on the site of Simpson Tavern, a 19th-century boarding house, commemorates the birthplace of "Jingle Bells" and claims that James Pierpont wrote the Christmas carol after watching a sleigh race.
- Tufts University, Phone: +1 617 628-5000, .
- Yoki Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar, 62 Station Landing, ☏ . Located in a new development close to the Wellington T stop on the Orange Line. Great Japanese food, with fresh sushi and clean, subdued atmosphere. $$.
- [dead link] AmeriSuites, 116 Riverside Avenue, ☏ . Near Logan International Airport and only four miles from downtown Boston.
- Hyatt Place Medford, 116 Riverside Avenue NE, ☏ , fax: .
|Routes through Medford|
|Manchester ← Stoneham ←||N S||→ Somerville → Boston|
|Newton ← Somerville ←||W E||→ Everett → Revere|
|Lawrence ← Stoneham ←||N S||→ Somerville → Boston|
|Waltham ← Arlington ←||W E||→ Malden → Revere|
|Wilmington ← Winchester ←||N S||→ Boston → END|