Revere is served by the last 3 stops on the MBTA's blue line . The two stops closest to the beach are Wonderland and Revere Beach.
- 1 Beachmont railway station.
- 2 Revere Beach railway station.
- 3 Wonderland railway station, 1300 North Shore Rd.
MBTA buses 116 and 117 run into Revere from Chelsea. Less frequently, the 110 runs from Wellington through Everett and the 411 from Malden Center.
Use Route 107 from Saugus and Chelsea to get into Revere. Coming from Route 1, exit onto Route 60 or Route 1A. From Lynn, Route 1A runs in from the northeast.
Many thoroughfares are commuter roads and can be congested at times, especially during rush hours. Route 107, running crosstown throughout Revere, can be very busy. Route 60 and 1A are mostly on the periphery of town.
By public transit
MBTA bus routes 116 and 117 are the most frequent. Other bus routes, which can be quite infrequent during evenings and weekends, include the 411, 119, and 110.
- 1 Northgate Shopping Center, 339 Squire Road. Shopping mall.
- 1 Kelly's Roast Beef, 410 Revere Beach Blvd, ☏ . A local favorite, Kelly's is a hole-in-the-wall restaurant on Revere Beach. They serve their generously filled roast beef sandwiches, lobster rolls, clam chowder, clams, among other things. Kelly's was established in 1951 and attracts people from across New England and beyond. It has been featured on The Food Network.
- 1 Courtyard Boston Revere/Saugus, 346 Bennett Hwy, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: . (Rt. 1).
- 2 [formerly dead link] Four Points by Sheraton - Boston Logan Airport (Boston Logan Airport Hotel), 407 Squire Road, ☏ .
|Routes through Revere|
|Newburyport ← Malden ←||N S||→ Chelsea → Boston|
|Newburyport ← Lynn ←||N S||→ Boston → Ends at|
|Medford ← Chelsea ←||W E||→ END|
|Medford ← Malden ←||W E||→ END|
|Downtown Boston ← East Boston ←||SW NE||→ END|