Various MBTA bus routes travel to and throughout Lynn.
From the south, you can use buses 441 or 442 to get to Lynn from Wonderland station. From Saugus you can use buses 426 and 429 to get to Lynn. From Peabody, use buses 435 and 436. From Salem, bus 450 and 455 can get to Lynn. Buses 441 and 442 from the east.
You will need to use Route 107 or Route 1A to get to Lynn. You can also use Route 129 from the northwest.
Routes 1A, 129, 129A, and 107 go throughout Lynn
Buses 441 and 442 travel along Route 1A of Lynn. Buses 424, 450, and 455 travel along Route 107 of Lynn. Bus 426 travels along Route 129. Most bus routes go to the Lynn commuter rail station, including bus 455 and bus 429.
- Lynn Heritage State Park, 590 Washington St, ☏ . Exhibits on shoe making. Nearby Waterfront Park has a boardwalk to stroll.
- Lynn Woods Reservation, ☏ . Pennybrook Rd., Ranger. Sunrise to sunset. The second largest municipal park in the U.S. Biking trails.
- Oceanview Bed and Breakfast, 11 Ocean St, ☏ , fax: .
- [formerly dead link] Diamond District Breakfast Inn, 142 Ocean St, ☏ .
- Red Maple Bed and Breakfast, 210 Broadway, ☏ , fax: .
A church in Lynn is First Lutheran Church.
|Routes through Lynn|
|Newburyport ← Salem ←||N S||→ Revere → Boston|
|Reading ← Wakefield ←||W E||→ Marblehead → Ends at|
|Boston ← Chelsea ←||SW NE||→ Salem → Beverly|