Home to Endicott College and Montserrat College of Art.
Beverly is served by Route 128 exits 18-22.
Take the Newburyport/Rockport line on the MBTA Commuter Rail to the Beverly, North Beverly, Montserrat, Prides Crossing, or Beverly Farms stations.
- Balch House, Rt. 1A, ☎ . One of the oldest standing timber-framed houses in America.
- Cabot House - Beverly Historical Society, 117 Cabot Street, ☎ . Tu-F 10AM-4PM, Sa 12-4PM. Closed all Sundays & Holidays. One of the first brick structures built in Beverly. $4 adults, $3 Seniors, $1 Children.
- 1 Cabot Street Cinema Theatre, 286 Cabot St. Home to Le Grand David, which was the longest-running stage magic show in the world during its run from 1977-2012. Movies are shown throughout the week.
- Fish Flake Hill, Front St (between Cabot St and Bartlett St overlooking Beverly Harbor). This oldest section of Beverly was named a Historic District in 1971. Its historical significance is as a major fish-drying location.
- Hale Farm, 39 Hale Street, ☎ . Open Memorial Day to Halloween by appointment. Closed all Holidays. $4 Adults, $3 Seniors. Built in 1695.
- Long Hill. Atlantic Monthly editor Ellery Sedgwick purchased the 114-acre Long Hill in 1916 and the house was built in 1921 with bricks from an early mill in Ipswich.
- North Shore Music Theatre, 62 Dunham Rd, ☎ . Its 26 acre Dunham Woods campus, makes this the largest non-profit professional theater in New England.
- United Shoe Machinery Co., 181 Elliott Street. Built in 1903-06, it is ranked by architectural historians as one of the most significant industrial landmarks in the United States. It was the largest concrete reinforced structure in the world until 1937.
- North Shore Charters, 43 Water St., ☎ , , e-mail: email@example.com. Fishing for striped bass and other gamefish. Keepers guaranteed.
- Brenden Crocker's Wild Horse Cafe, 392 Cabot Street (Route 1A), ☎ . Dinner Su-Th 5PM-10PM, F-Sa 5PM-11PM; Lunch Tu-F 11:30AM–2PM.
- A&B Burgers, 206 Cabot street. Serves lunch and dinner.
- The Indo, 298 Cabot St.. Aye, it's the olde Irish pub.
- Beverly Farms Bed & Breakfast Inn, 28 Hart Street, ☎ .
|Routes through Beverly|
|Gloucester ← Manchester ←||N S||→ Danvers → Peabody|
|Newburyport ← Wenham ←||N S||→ Salem → Boston|
|Essex ← Wenham ←||N S||→ END|
|Concord ← Danvers ←||W E||→ END|
|Haverhill ← Wenham ←||N S||→ END|
|Rockport ← Manchester ←||N S||→ END|
|Boston ← Salem ←||SW NE||→ Hamilton/Manchester → Newburyport/Rockport|