Haverhill is a city in Massachusetts.
Interstate 495 has several exits that lead into Haverhill. MA Routes 97, 110, 113, and 125 also intersect the city
Amtrak serves the town via its Downeaster service from Boston to Brunswick and Portland. Haverhill is also the terminus for MBTA commuter rail that runs from Boston via several stations in the greater metropolitan area as well as Lawrence. 1 Haverhill station is right downtown.
- 1 The Buttonwoods Museum, 240 Water Street, ☏ .
- 2 John Greenleaf Whittier Homestead and Museum, 305 Whittier Rd, ☏ .
- Ski Bradford, ☏ , fax: . South Cross Road.
- 1 Maria's Family Restaurant, 81-83 Essex Street, ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Your hosts, the Zefta brothers, offer great food at fair prices. Don't miss their prime rib or Mediterranean specials. Banquet facilities and catering available. Family friendly.
- Romano’s Pizza, 620 Primrose St, +1 978 373-9906. Locally ran pizzeria, don’t miss “Beat The Clock” on Monday’s when the pizza is the price of the time after 5 PM.
|Routes through Haverhill|
|Portland ← Exeter ←||N S||→ Woburn → Boston|
|Salisbury ← Merrimac ←||N S||→ Methuen → Lawrence|
|Salem ← Methuen ←||N S||→ Groveland → Beverly|
|Lowell ← Methuen ←||W E||→ Groveland → Newburyport|
|Rochester ← Plaistow ← becomes ←||N S||→ North Andover → Wilmington|
|END ←||N S||→ Lawrence → Wilmington|