Jump to navigation Jump to search
Interstate 495 has several exits that lead into Haverhill. MA Routes 97, 110, 113, and 125 also intersect the city
- See also: Rail travel in the United States
- 1 Haverhill station (Washington Street at Railroad Square). Located downtown. Train operators:
- Amtrak, ☏ , toll-free: . Operates train service around the United States of America. Route stopping at Haverhill:
- MBTA commuter rail operates from Boston via several stations in the greater metropolitan area as well as Lawrence. Haverhill is the northern terminus station.
- 1 The Buttonwoods Museum, 240 Water Street, ☏ .
- 2 John Greenleaf Whittier Homestead and Museum, 305 Whittier Rd, ☏ .
- Ski Bradford, ☏ , fax: . South Cross Road.
- 1 Maria's Family Restaurant, 81-83 Essex Street, ☏ , fax: , firstname.lastname@example.org. Your hosts, the Zefta brothers, offer great food at fair prices. Don't miss their prime rib or Mediterranean specials. Banquet facilities and catering available. Family friendly.
- Romano’s Pizza, 620 Primrose St, +1 978 373-9906. Locally ran pizzeria, don’t miss “Beat The Clock” on Monday’s when the pizza is the price of the time after 5 PM.
- 1 Best Western Merrimack Valley, 401 Lowell Avenue, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: . hotel has been torn down to be replaced at later time.
|Routes through Haverhill|
|Portland ← Exeter ←||N S||→ Woburn → Boston|
|Salisbury ← Merrimac ←||N S||→ Methuen → Lawrence|
|Salem ← Methuen ←||N S||→ Groveland → Beverly|
|Lowell ← Methuen ←||W E||→ Groveland → Newburyport|
|Rochester ← Plaistow ← becomes ←||N S||→ North Andover → Wilmington|
|END ←||N S||→ Lawrence → Wilmington|