Take an exit off of route 495 or route 93.
To get around Groveland, you'll need a car, a bike, or a pair of legs.
Being a bedroom community, Groveland is not a town with any attractions and should not explicitly be visited, other than for personal visitations.
- /There is little to do in Groveland itself, but there are many things to do in the area around it. For example, Groveland is less than 10 miles from the ocean, yet is also less than 1 mile away from Ski Bradford in Haverhill. Boston is accessible by train from Bradford, and the distance to Boston is around 30 miles.
- Veasey Park offers some recreation for parties and offers a program to view stars with telescopes
Although there are no current shopping centers in Groveland itself (besides local shops), the neighboring city, Haverhill has a wide variety of places to shop. The Rockingham Mall, for example, is one of the largest malls in New England, and is located less than 15 miles away.
Groveland, interestingly enough, has many places to eat.
- Pub 97, 935 Salem Street, ☏ .
- Tea Garden, 904 Salem Street, ☏ . Chinese food.
- Sheehan's Restaurant, 1 Elm Park, +1 978 374-9844.
Take outs/fast food include:
- Deleo's Pizza, 180 Main St., +1 978 372-4468.
- Adamo's Pizza
- Your Place and Ours, 8 Elm Park, +1 978 374-7409.
- Golden Grounds
- Subway, 15 Elm Park, +1 978 374-9776.
- Nierod's and Route 97 Liquors are a few liquor stores in town.
There are no hotels of any kind, you can camp in the woods, but there are no camping grounds. Be cautious of camping onto someone's property.
|Routes through Groveland|
|Salem, NH ← Haverhill ←||N S||→ Georgetown → Beverly|
|Lowell ← Haverhill ←||W E||→ West Newbury → Newburyport|