North America > United States of America > New England > Massachusetts > Greater Boston > Everett (Massachusetts)
Take the Orange MBTA line to Sullivan Square station. Outside the station catch the 104 or 109 bus lines, which will take you into the center of Everett.
- Imperial Grocery, 82 Main St, ☎ .
- Dempseys Muffins & Bagels II, 438 Broadway, ☎ . For the early bird Dempsey's opens early and serves breakfast food. The place draws its regulars that begin lining up early and has the air of simpler time.
- Texas Roadhouse, 31 Mystic View Road, ☎ .
- Tasty Garden Restaurant, 444 Broadway, ☎ , fax: . Hours: Mon-Wed: 11:30am-09:30pm, Thu-Sat: 11:30am-10:30pm, Sun 12:00pm-11:00pm. Chinese restaurant.
- Alamo Roast Beef & Seafood, 574 Broadway, ☎ .
- TGI Friday's, 33 Mystic View Road, ☎ , fax: .
- Dunkin' Donuts, 318 Broadway, ☎ .
- [dead link]Prescott International Hostel, 36 Church Street, ☎ . The beds are older than dirt, the mattresses contain bedbugs, the 'free' computers run horribly, the owner will lose his temper at the slightest discomfort, and the 'reservation' system doesn't reserve you a room at all. There are homeless shelters in the area that are more lavish than the Prescott.
- Immaculate Conception, 489 Broadway, ☎ .
- [dead link]First United Parish of Everett, 460 Broadway, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. United Methodist services.
- Islamic Association of Massachusetts, 536-538 Broadway Avenue, ☎ , fax: , e-mail: ImanMosque@aol.com.
- Congregation Tifereth Israel, 34 Malden Street, ☎ .
- First Baptist Church, 50 Church Street.
- Cambridge. Take bus 104 or 109 from Everett to Sullivan Square MBTA station. From Sullivan Square station take bus 86 to Harvard Square.
|Routes through Everett|
|Newton ← Medford ←||W E||→ Chelsea → Revere|