Winters is in Yolo County in the Sacramento Valley of California.
Winters is on highway 128, off of Interstate 505.
- Trestle Train Bridge, behind the Winters Community Center (201 Railroad Avenue). Built in 1906 to replace the aging rail and wagon bridge preceding it, this historic train bridge crosses Putah Creek.
- Spin a Yarn shop, 14 Main St. Yarn, gift and furniture store. Next to the Buckhorn Steakhouse.
- Buckhorn Steakhouse, 2 Main St, ☎ +1 530 795-4503. Located in the building of the old De Vilbiss Hotel, this steakhouse is famous for its beef, lamb, and fish.
- Putah Creek Cafe (Across the street from Buckhorn Steakhouse). Home-style cafe, famed for breakfast and lunch. Now serving dinner as well.
- The Depot, 202 Railroad Ave. Bar and lounge.
- Barryessa Brewing Company, 27260 Hwy 128. Craft brewery with a taproom, seating, and food trucks.