The nearest, and most used, airport near Wolfville is Halifax International Airport in Halifax. Wolfville is an hour away from Halifax taking Highway 101 West and can be reached through exit 10 or 11.
Visitors in Wolfville can use Kings Transit [dead link] which serves large portions of Annapolis Valley. Visitors should also know that most attractions in Wolfville lie on its Main Street which can be accessed most comfortably by walking along its sidewalks.
- Wolfville Waterfront Park (Travelling east on Main Street, turn left at the Library Pub). A view of the Bay of Fundy and some of the highest tides in the world. Free.
Tourists can hike along the trails in Wolfville and can explore the many plants and flowers at the Irving Centre on University Ave. You can also enjoy a peaceful stroll along the dykes in Wolfville.
For a tourist, Wolfville has a whole host of small shops along its Main Street; including gift shops, hiking apparel shops, clothing stores, movie stores, and book stores. For general needs, Wolfville has a Shopper's Drugmart and a Pharmasave along its Main Street.
Like most Canadian towns, Wolfville also has a Subway and a Tim Hortons.
- Just Us Café, 450 Main St, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sun : 9AM - 8PM; Mon - Fri : 7AM - 8PM; Sat : 8AM - 8PM. Sells mainly baked goods, hot drinks, and sandwiches.
- The Naked Crepe Bistro, 402 Main St (Located on the Main Street, it is next to the Save Easy, Pivet House, and across from the Post Office), ☎ . Sun - Thu 9AM - 11PM; Fri-Sat 9AM - 12PM. A small bistro with a breakfast selection, thin crust pizza's, and a large selection of crepes.
- Troy, 12 Elm Ave., ☎ . Good Turkish / Mediterranean food. No raki though, unfortunately (as of spring 2014).
- Library Pub Wine Tavern, 472 Main St, ☎ . A great place to visit on St.Patrick's Day.
- Blomidon Inn, 195 Main St, ☎ , toll-free: , e-mail: email@example.com. The Blomidon Inn provides high speed wireless internet, a restaurant, meeting facilities, a gift shop, and 33 rooms.
- Tan Coffee, 378 Main St (Located on the Main Street next to the Tim Hortons), ☎ . A small café with wireless internet access.
|Routes through Wolfville|
|Yarmouth ← Annapolis Royal ←||W E||→ Windsor → Halifax|