From the Bay Area take Highway 80 heading East toward Sacramento, then Highway 113 toward Davis. Exit Gibson Road or Main Street.
From Sacramento take I-5 North toward Woodland/Redding and exit County Road 102 or Main Street.
Yolobus travels inside Woodland, as well as to other cities.
- 1 Gable Mansion, 659 First St. A 19th century Victorian home, listed as a California Historical Landmark, noted for being "one of the last of its style, size, and proportion in California." It remains a private residence; tours are not available.
- 2 Gibson House Historical Museum, 512 Gibson Rd, ☏ . This historical home occupies 2.5 acres and is open to the public.
- 3 California Agriculture Museum, 1962 Hays Ln, ☏ . Tu–Sa 10AM–4PM. A nonprofit organization featuring historical agricultural exhibits, including the Hays Antique Truck Museum.
- 4 Reiff's Gas Station Museum, 52 Jefferson St, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Museum of 1950s antiques and car memorabilia.
- 1 Woodland Opera House, 340 Second St, ☏ . The Woodland Opera House is a historic venue listed on both the National Register of Historic Places and as a California Historic Landmark. Built in 1885, it still plays host to theater productions and concerts.
- 1 County Fair Mall Shopping Center, 1264 East Gibson Rd, ☏ . Stores include JC Penney and Burlington Coat Factory.
- 1 Thai Pepper, 808 Main St, ☏ .
- 2 The Burger Saloon, 601 Main St, ☏ . Select your meat, select your bun, then select your toppings.
- Kitchen428, 428 First St, ☏ .
- Gyro Palace, 1780 E Main St suite 300, ☏ .
- House of Shah, 538 Main St, ☏ .
- Kuji Asian Grill, 1801 E Gibson Rd Ste. A, ☏ .
- Swagat Indian Cuisine, 265 California St, ☏ .
- Pupuseria La Chicana, 9 Main St, ☏ .
- Las Brasas, 537B Main St, ☏ . Taqueria.
- Father Paddy's, 435 Main St, ☏ . Irish Pub.
- Osaka Sushi, 608 Main St, ☏ .
- Doggeros, 437 First St, ☏ . Mexican street food.
- Steve's Pizza, 714 Main St, ☏ .
- Morgan's on Main, 614 Main St, ☏ .
- Guinevere's Café and Bistro, 317 Second St, ☏ . Respected cafe run by eccentric owners.
- Jinju Sushi, 467 Pioneer Ave, ☏ .
- Taqueria Guadalajara, 6 W Court St, ☏ .
- Blue Note Brewing, 750 Dead Cat Alley, ☏ .
- 1 Best Western Shadow Inn, 584 N East St, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon.
- 2 Days Inn Woodland, 1524 East Main St, ☏ .
- 3 Holiday Inn Express, 2070 Freeway Dr, ☏ .
- 4 Motel 6 Woodland - Sacramento Area, 1564 East Main St, ☏ , fax: .
|Routes through Woodland|
|Redding ← Williams ←||N S||→ Sacramento → Los Angeles|
|Yuba City ←||N S||→ Davis|