From the Bay Area take Highway 80 heading East toward Sacramento, then Highway 113 toward Davis. Exit Gibson Road or Main Street.
From Sacramento take I-5 North toward Woodland/Redding and exit County Road 102 or Main Street.
Yolobus travels inside Woodland, as well as to other cities.
- Gable Mansion, 659 First St. A 19th century Victorian home that is listed as a California Historical Landmark. It is noted for being "one of the last of its style, size, and proportion in California."
- Gibson House Historical Museum, 512 Gibson Rd, ☎ . This historical home occupies 2.5 acres and is open to the public.
- 1 California Agriculture Museum, 1962 Hays Ln, ☎ . Tu–Sa 10AM–4PM. A nonprofit organization featuring historical agricultural exhibits, including the Hays Antique Truck Museum.
- 2 Reiff's Gas Station Museum, 52 Jefferson St, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Museum of 1950's antiques and car memorabilia.
- 1 Woodland Opera House, 340 Second St, ☎ . The Woodland Opera House is a historic venue listed on both the National Register of Historic Places and as a California Historic Landmark. Built in 1885, it still plays host to theater productions and concerts.
- 1 County Fair Mall Shopping Center, 1264 East Gibson Rd, ☎ . Stores include JC Penney and Burlington Coat Factory.
- 1 Thai Pepper, 808 Main St, ☎ .
- 2 The Burger Saloon, 601 Main St, ☎ . Select your meat, select your bun, then select your toppings.
- 1 Best Western Shadow Inn, 584 N East St, ☎ , toll-free: , fax: . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon.
- 2 Days Inn Woodland, 1524 East Main St, ☎ .
- 3 Holiday Inn Express, 2070 Freeway Dr, ☎ .
- 4 Motel 6 Woodland - Sacramento Area, 1564 East Main St, ☎ , fax: .
|Routes through Woodland|
|Redding ← Williams ←||N S||→ Sacramento → Los Angeles|
|Yuba City ←||N S||→ Davis|