Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Wrentham)
Franklin is a city of 37,000 in Massachusetts.
Bellingham is a town with a population of 17,000 (2020). Birthplace of noted author William Taylor Adams, also known as Oliver Optic.
Medway is a town with a population of 13,000 (2020). Birthplace of famed U.S. outdoorsman John "Grizzly" Adams.
Millis is a town with a population of 8,000 (2020). Home to the Sikh Temple, Guru Ram Das Ashram and Gurdwara.
Norfolk is a town with a population of 12,000 (2020).
Wrentham is a town with a population of 12,000 (2020). Famous for its premium outlet mall shopping and the home of Hellen Keller.
- Regal Bellingham, 259 Hartford Ave (Bellingham), ☏ +1 844-462-7342. Multi screen theater complex showing the newest releases.
- Wrentham Village Premium Outlets, 1 Premium Outlet Blvd (Wrentham), ☏ +1 508-384-0600. 10AM-9PM daily. Stores range from the finest designer fashions and jewelry to home furnishings, housewares and electronics. There are big brands such as Hugo Boss, Adidas, Nike, DKNY, Burberry, Gap, Guess, Ann Taylor, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Levi’s, Liz Claiborne, Swarovski, Royal Doulton, Calvin Klein, Benetton, Waterford Crystal and Williams-Sonoma.
- Bay Leaf, 3 Crossing Plaza (Franklin), ☏ +1 501-541-4142. Tu-Su 7:30-11:30AM. A small family-owned cafe that serves all the usual suspects for breakfast. Pizza, calzones, sandwiches, and pasta for lunch.
- 1 Best Western Plus Executive Residency, 835 Upper Union St (Franklin), ☏ +1 508-553-3500. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. $120.
- Residence Inn, 4 Forge Parkway (Franklin), ☏ +1 508-541-8188. Check-in: 4PM, check-out: Noon. $150.
Providence and Boston are within a 40 minute drive without traffic.
|Routes through Franklin|
|Marlborough ← Milford ←||N S||→ Wrentham → Taunton|
|Shrewsbury ← Milford ←||N S||→ Wrentham → Taunton|
|END ←||SW NE||→ Norfolk → Walpole → Boston|