Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Heberts Candy and Tours, 575 Hartford Pike, toll-free: . Where white chocolate was born.
- General Artemas Ward House, 786 Main Street, ☎ . Tour the large house, which was built in 1727, and later became home to famous Revolutionary War general Artemas Ward. The house is now a museum and research center for the Ward family and colonial Massachusetts owned by Harvard University. Call for tour availability.
- Ski Ward, 1000 Main St, ☎ , (Snow Phone). Serious skiers will probably laugh at this place, but it is easy to get to for millions of residents in southern New England and offers a popular tubing center.
- 1 White City, 50-120 Boston Turnpike (at South Quinsigamond Avenue). A large shopping center on Lake Quinsigamond.
- Hebert Candy Mansion, 574 Hartford Turnpike, Shrewsbury, ☎ . Handcrafted family candy and chocolate company.
- B. Good, 50 Boston Turnpike, ☎ . Sort of like a localvore Five Guys. They offer burgers (beef, turkey, veggie), fries, and shakes.
- 1 Sawa, 551 Boston Turnpike, ☎ . Su-Th 11AM-10PM, F Sa 11AM-11:30PM. Asian restaurant serving steak, sushi, and hibachi.
- 2 Udupi, 378 Maple Avenue, ☎ . M W-F 11:30AM-3PM, 5-9:30PM; Tu closed; Sa Su 11:30AM-9:30PM. South Indian cuisine serving dosai, uthappam, and curries.
- 3 Pho Sure, 114 Boston Turnpike, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Su-Th 11:30AM-9PM, F Sa 11:30AM-10PM. Casual and authentic Vietnamese restaurant specializing in pho bowls.
- 4 2ovens, 84 Boston Turnpike, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Su-W 11:30AM-10PM, Th 11:30AM-11PM, F Sa 11:30AM-midnight. Bertucci's spinoff restaurant with brick oven pizza, burgers, and a full bar.
- Deja Brew, 510 Boston Turnpike, Shrewsbury, ☎ . Learn how to brew your own beer from the helpful staff while you sample the wares of others.
- Zoll Cellars, 110 Old Mill Rd, ☎ . Located in the winemaker's house. You can visit if you call ahead.
- Days Inn – Shrewsbury, 889 Boston Turnpike, ☎ .
- Worcester City Motel, 235 Boston Turnpike Rd, ☎ .
|Routes through Shrewsbury|
|Norwich via ← Worcester ←||W E||→ Northborough → Marlborough|
|Springfield ← Worcester ←||W E||→ Northborough → Boston|
|Northampton ← Worcester ←||W E||→ Northborough → Boston|
|Ends at ← Worcester ←||S N||→ Clinton → Jct W E|
|Westminster ← Clinton ←||N S||→ Jct N S → Upton → Franklin|