North America > United States of America > New England > Massachusetts > Central Massachusetts > MetroWest > Milford (Massachusetts)
Milford is a city in MetroWest.
- St Mary's Cemetery. holds the only Irish round tower in the United States.
- Pinz Entertainment, 110 S Main St, ☏ . Known for moderately priced bowling and laser tag. Popular for youth and families.
- Thai Pepper, 178 E. Main St.. Thai restaurant offering lovely ambiance, an intimate dining experience, and delicious dishes. Very friendly owners and staff. The vegetables always taste quite fresh.
Chim Thai Cafe: Thai restaurant with fast, friendly service and good lunch deals. 196 East Main St.
Mango Thai Cuisine: Another good Thai restaurant. Go here if you're in a rush or with a big group: the service is quite fast, and the dining room is quite large. 9 Medway Road
Prezo Bar & Grille: American Italian fare, plus a sushi menu. Variety!
Truffles Grille & Wine Bar: Come here for an elegant-casual evening of great drinks & American fusion cuisine. 198 East Main St.
The Alamo: Standard Tex-Mex in a very fun atmosphere. Lunch deals are quite affordable. Homemade chips and salsa! 55 Medway Rd.
Acapulco's: Local Mexican chain. Rock solid margaritas and generous portions. 231 E Main St.
Wonokura: Sushi restaurant offering good Sushi standbys. 194 West St.
Bronx Bagels: I don't know if they import the NYC water or what, but these house made authentic bagels are as close as you'll get in Metrowest MA! Delicious cream cheese varieties, sandwiches, breakfast sandwiches, and coffee in both hot and iced. 196 E Main St.
Johnny Jack's: Diner for breakfast and lunch. Open quite early! 220 Main St.
- Doubletree Hotel Boston/Milford, 11 Beaver Street, ☏ . Suburban Boston area hotel 35 minutes from Logan Airport. Nice amenities like an indoor heated pool and gym.
- Marriott Courtyard Boston Milford, 10 Fortune Blvd, ☏ .
Go to Boston by taking 495 North to 90 East. It takes about 45-90 minutes to get there. Boston traffic is horrendous!!
|Routes through Milford|
|Marlborough ← Hopkinton ←||N S||→ Franklin → Taunton|
|Webster ← Jct N S ←||W E||→ Holliston → Newton|
|Marlborough ← Hopkinton ←||N S||→ END|
|END ←||W E||→ Medway → Boston|
|Shrewsbury ← Upton ←||N S||→ Franklin → Foxborough|