Interstate 95 and US Route 1 both pass through Foxboro. Interstate 95 also passes nearby.
The MBTA runs special trains from South Station in Boston and the Providence station to Foxborough for special events at Gillette Stadium. These include all Patriots games, concerts, and other performances. Revolution games typically aren't served by these trains, unless the game is expected to draw large crowds.
- Gillette Stadium, ☎ . Route 1. Home of the New England Patriots (football), New England Revolution (soccer), and venue for the largest concerts in the area.
- Courtyard Boston Foxborough, 35 Foxborough Blvd, ☎ , toll-free: , fax: .
- Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro, 31 Hampshire St, ☎ . Hotel features include: Pet-Friendly Accommodations, Complimentary Shuttle Service, Business Center, Pool, and Meeting Rooms.
- Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, 250 Foxborough Blvd, ☎ , fax: .
- Normandy Farms Family Camping Resort, 72 West St, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. 400 sites. Full facilities.
|Routes through Foxborough|
|Boston ← Sharon ←||N S||→ Mansfield → Providence|
|Marlborough ← Plainville ←||N S||→ Mansfield → Taunton|
|Boston ← Sharon ←||N S||→ Plainville → Providence|
|Ends at ← Plainville ←||W E||→ Mansfield → Kingston|