North America > United States of America > Great Plains > Oklahoma > Chickasaw Country > Ada (Oklahoma)
- McSwain Theatre. A restored, historic theater on Main Street in Downtown Ada. Entertainment includes live concerts, theatrical shows, films and comedy acts.
- Ada Gaming Center. Bingo, off-track
- Lazer Zone Family Fun Center, 14601 CR 3544 (Just outside of downtown), ☎ . Sun: 12PM - 9PM; Mon, Tues, Thurs: 5PM- 9PM; Fri: 5PM - 11PM; Sat: 12PM - 11PM; Closed Wednesdays. Has a variety of family-friendly games, activities and pizza. Activities and games available include lazer tag, bowling, mini golf, batting cages and a wide variety of arcade games. Their lively mascot, Splat, often makes appearances throughout the week and at birthday parties.
- Stratford Peach Festival, Stratford. Just outside of Ada, the Stratford Peach Festival celebrates the annual peach harvest. Several peach vendors attend, selling their fresh and canned products.
- Ada Fest, ECU's Centennial Plaza (End of Main Street in downtown ADa). Annual street festival with live music, food, art and retail vendors. Free entry.
- 1901 Fest, Blake Shelton Blvd. This annual outdoor festival celebrates the incorporation of the city with live music, food vendors and sidewalk shopping. Free entry.
- Serendipity on Main, 116 West Main, ☎ . Mon - Fri: 10 am - 5:30 pm, Sat: 10 am - 4 pm. Gift boutique in downtown Ada. Merchandise includes unique baby items, home décor and apparel. A room in back is available for event and party rental.
- La Fiesta. Great Mexican food.
- Mazollas. Amazing sandwiches and pizza.
- Hamburger King.
- Folgers. Good hamburgers.
- Pig Skin's BBQ, 1510 Hoppe Blvd, ☎ . Mon - Thurs: 11am - 9pm, Fri - Sat: 11am - 10pm, Sunday: 11am - 3pm. Classic barbecue with a home-town feel. Menu items include brisket, ribs, pulled pork, smoked turkey and sausage.
- Microtel Inn, 1003 Lonnie Abbott Industrial Blvd, ☎ .
|Routes through Ada|
|Stroud ← Seminole ←||N S||→ Tishomingo → Denton|
|Jct ← Jct W ←||W E||→ Jct N S → McAlester|
|Splits into and ←||W E||→ Atoka → Antlers|
|Oklahoma City ← Shawnee ←||W E||→ Merges onto|
|Shawnee ← Seminole ←||W E||→ Merges onto|
|Pauls Valley ← Jct N S ←||W E||→ END|