North America > United States of America > Great Plains > Oklahoma > Chickasaw Country > Ada (Oklahoma)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 McSwain Theatre, 130 W. Main St., ☏ . A restored, historic theater on Main Street in Downtown Ada. Entertainment includes live concerts, theatrical shows, films and comedy acts.
- 1 Ada Gaming Center, 1500 N Country Club Rd., ☏ . Originally a Bingo parlor, it now also has electronic machines, Keno, Brix Live, and 7 table games.
- Lazer Zone Family Fun Center, 14601 CR 3544 (Just outside of downtown), ☏ . Su noon-9PM; M Tu Th 5-9PM; F 5-11PM; Sa noon-11PM; closed W. Has a variety of family-friendly games, activities and pizza. Activities and games available include lazer tag, bowling, mini golf, batting cages and a wide variety of arcade games. Their lively mascot, Splat, often makes appearances throughout the week and at birthday parties.
- Stratford Peach Festival, Stratford. Just outside of Ada, the Stratford Peach Festival celebrates the annual peach harvest. Several peach vendors attend, selling their fresh and canned products.
- Ada Fest, ECU's Centennial Plaza (end of Main Street in downtown ADa). Annual street festival with live music, food, art and retail vendors. Free.
- 1901 Fest, Blake Shelton Blvd. This annual outdoor festival celebrates the incorporation of the city with live music, food vendors and sidewalk shopping. Free entry.
- Serendipity on Main, 116 West Main, ☏ . M-F 10AM - 5:30PM, Sa 10AM - 4PM. Gift boutique in downtown Ada. Merchandise includes unique baby items, home décor and apparel. A room in back is available for event and party rental.
- La Fiesta. Great Mexican food.
- Mazollas. Amazing sandwiches and pizza.
- Hamburger King.
- Folgers. Good hamburgers.
- Pig Skin's BBQ, 1510 Hoppe Blvd, ☏ . M-Th 11AM - 9PM, F Sa 11AM - 10PM, Su 11AM - 3PM. Classic barbecue with a home-town feel. Menu items include brisket, ribs, pulled pork, smoked turkey and sausage.
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, 1003 Lonnie Abbott Industrial Blvd, ☏ .
|Routes through Ada|
|Stroud ← Seminole ←||N S||→ Tishomingo → Denton|
|Jct ← Jct W ←||W E||→ Jct N S → McAlester|
|Splits into and ←||W E||→ Atoka → Antlers|
|Oklahoma City ← Shawnee ←||W E||→ Merges onto|
|Shawnee ← Seminole ←||W E||→ Merges onto|
|Pauls Valley ← Jct N S ←||W E||→ END|