Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Toy and Action Figure Museum.
- Jet Stream Casino, 2001 W. Airline Rd (Off Interstate 35), ☏ . Open 24 hours 7 days a week. A stop to play new and classic e-games, Jet Stream Casino's 1,610 sq. ft. facility has more than 60 games. The casino also includes a retail shop with tobacco products and snack items such as chips and candy.
- 1 Washita Casino, 30639 Hwy 145 (I-35 exit 79 in Paoli), ☏ . 24/7. More than 250 e-games. Inside the casino is Traditions Bar. On site with the casino is a Chickasaw Travel Stop with gifts, food and fuel.
- Okie Noodling Festival, Wacker Park. An annual event in Pauls Valley that celebrates Noodling, a fishing sport in which fishers catch catfish with their hands instead of lures and rods. The event usually takes place in June and activities include a tournament and fish fry.
- Bob's Pig Shop, 829 North Ash, ☏ . BBQ restaurant known for their ribs, brisket, pulled pork and burgers. They also have a Tex-Mex portion of their menu including tamales and enchiladas.
- Amy's Grill, 601 Butler Rd, ☏ . A family-owned restaurant off I-35, known for gourmet-style food in a casual atmosphere. Guests have a variety of menu options to choose from, including steaks, burgers, comfort foods and sandwiches. Features also include a large patio with a fire pit and TV screen for viewing sports events.
|Routes through Pauls Valley|
|Oklahoma City ← Purcell ←||N S||→ Ardmore → Fort Worth|
|Oklahoma City ← Purcell ←||N S||→ Davis → Dallas/Fort Worth|
|Blair ← Chickasha ← Jct N ←||W E||→ Jct N S → Ada → END|