Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Grady County Farm Tours.
- Muscle Car Ranch.
- The Maize at Reding Farm.
- Festival of Light. Late Nov-Dec.
- 1 SaltCreek Casino, 1600 HWY 81, Pocasset, ☏ . Daily, 24 hours. Just north of Chickasha on Highway 81, this medium-sized cadino has over 500 e-games and 7 table games for patrons to play. Visitors can grab drinks at Brooks Bar or a meal at Fork Café. Reflections gift shop inside the casino has unique gifts and carries Bedré Fine Chocolate.
- Annual Chickasha Rodeo.
- Chief Drive-In, Ninneka. Built in 1949, this classic drive-in theater is one of the last and longest-standing drive-ins in Oklahoma.
- Fork Café, 1600 Highway 81, Pocasset (Inside SaltCreek Casino), ☏ . This eatery has a wide variety of down-home menu items including chicken-fried steak, burger baskets and mashed potatoes.
- J & W Grill, 501 W. Choctaw Ave, ☏ . 6AM-9PM. Excellent onion burgers, chili, fries, tots, etc. Only seats 18 at the counter but it is worth the wait for a seat. $5-10.
- Quality Inn Near Chickasha University, 2101 S 4th St, ☏ , fax: . With an indoor pool and restaurant/bar.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 2610 South 4th St, ☏ .
- [formerly dead link] Regency Inn, 702 S 4th St, ☏ .
|Routes through Chickasha|
|Wichita Falls ← Lawton ←||S E||→ Newcastle → Oklahoma City|
|Lawton/Wellington ← Anadarko ←||W E||→ Newcastle → Oklahoma City/Norman|
|El Reno ← Jct E ←||N S||→ Rush Springs → Fort Worth|
|Wichita Falls ← Lawton ←||SW NE||→ Newcastle → Oklahoma City|
|END ← Blair ← Jct N S / N S ← Jct N S ←||W E||→ Jct N → Pauls Valley|