North America > United States of America > New England > Maine > Lakes and Mountains > Androscoggin County > Auburn (Maine)
- Maine Turnpike (Interstate 95), Exit 80.
- Portland International Jetport, in Portland.
- Auburn-Lewiston Municipal Airport (LEW IATA), 80 Airport Drive, 207-786-0631.
- Androscoggin Historical Society & Museum.
- Lost Valley, 200 Lost Valley Rd, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Great Falls Ballon Festival, Festival Park. Annual hot air balloon festival; one of the largest tourist draws to the area. Normally the 3rd weekend in August. Events take place in Auburn and the neighboring city of Lewiston as well.
- The Great American Grill, 14 Great Falls Plaza (at the Hilton), ☎ .
- Gritty McDuff's, 68 Main St, ☎ . Great food, micro brews, atmosphere and live entertainment.
- Great FallsGrill, 2 Great Falls Plaza (next to the Post Office), ☎ . Closed Su,M. Seafood and steak.
- Mac's Grill, 1052 Minot Ave, ☎ . Angus beef and more.
- The Munroe Inn, 123 Pleasant St, ☎ . Fine dining in a bed and breakfast setting.
- Rolandeau's Restaurant, 775 Washington St, ☎ . Closed Su. Fine dining.
- Margaritas Mexican Restaurant & Watering Hole, 180 Center St, ☎ . 4PM - Various. Great Mexican food; dinner until 10PM on weeknights, 11PM on weekends, lounge open until 1AM. Now opening for lunch at 11:30AM Friday through Sunday.
- Gritty Mc Duff's Brewing Company, 68 Main St, ☎ . A Maine brew pub overlooking the Androscoggin River.
- Hilton Garden Inn Auburn Riverwatch, 14 Great Falls Plaza, ☎ , fax: .
|Routes through Auburn|
|Augusta ← Lewiston ←||N S||→ Gray → Portland|
|Rochester/Portland ← New Gloucester ←||W/S E/N||→ Lewiston → Augusta|