Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Barak Valley)
Central Assam and Barak Valley is a region in Assam, India.
- 1 Nagaon — Mahamrityunjay Mandir, Chapanala Waterfall, Laokhowa Wildlife Sanctuary, Paradise Lake
- 2 Silchar — Bhuban Hills, tea gardens and the former capital of the Old Cachari Kingdom (Khaspur).
- 3 Bordua — The birthplace of Mahapurush Srimanta Sarkardev draws visitors who come to learn Sattriya dance and do research on Vaishnavishm.
- 4 Morigaon — Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary, Deosal Mandir, Champawati Kunda, Nellie Massacre Memorial.
- 5 Mayong — A village on the Brahmaputra River, known as the Land of Black Magic.
- 6 Bhuragaon — River front, Gerua Beel, Sonduba
- 1 Kaziranga National Park — a World Heritage Site of UNESCO is roughly a 400-km2 wildlife park is the largest habitat for one-horned rhinoceros and several other unique flora and fauna. Kaziranga is a grassland on the bank of the Brahmaputra; roughly 200 km (120 mi) east of Guwahati.
- 2 Dima Hasao —
- 3 Karbi Anglong —
- 7 Hailakandi —
- 8 Karimganj —