North America > United States of America > Great Plains > Oklahoma > Green Country (Oklahoma) > BartlesvilleJump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Frank Lloyd Wright Price Tower and Arts Center, 510 Dewey Ave, ☏ . Tu-Sa 10AM-5PM, Su noon-5PM. Originally slated for construction in New York. The Tree That Escaped The Forest was Frank Lloyd Wright's only existing skyscraper of the many he designed. World-class art exhibits go through here on a regular basis. Tours available. Adults $4, Under 16 Free.
- First Presbyterian Church. Looking kind of like a sailing ship, this is yet another example of mid-century modern Oklahoma architecture. Feel free to look at the sanctuary and its unique abstract stained glass wall. Free, donations accepted.
- Red Apple Sports Center, 1414 SE Washington Blvd, ☏ . Open Daily. Glow in the Dark Bowling on Friday and Saturday Nights.
- Red Dirt Soap Company, 118 W. Second St, ☏ . Named for the red earth of Oklahoma, Red Dirt Produces quality Soaps and Bathing Goods. A nice place to pick up some suds for your journey.
- Windle's Jewelry, 3430 SE Washington Blvd., ☏ . One of Oklahoma's Finest Native American Jewelry Stores.
- Washington Park Mall, 2350 SE Washington Bvld, ☏ . A basic regional shopping mall with over 45 shops under a single roof.
- Copper Restaurant & Bar, 510 Dewey Ave (Located inside FLW Price Tower and Arts Center), ☏ . The only restaurant on the Great Plains to be decorated with Prairie-Style decor matched to the original architect's designs.
- Hotel Phillips, ☏ , toll-free: . Very nice medium-size hotel. Has a restaurant, the Grill 66, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Room prices range from $85 to $190 per night, with weekend rates starting at $49.
- Explore Art Deco Architecture of 1920s oil barons and more in Tulsa.
- Remember the King of The Cowboys in Dewey (Oklahoma).
- Pawhuska is the Tribal Headquarters of the Osage Nation and is the county seat of Osage County. It is also home to Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve, North America's Largest remaining tract of tallgrass prairie ecosystem.
|Routes through Bartlesville|
|Ponca City ← Pawhuska ←||W E||→ Wyandotte → Vinita|
|Topeka ← Dewey ←||N S||→ Skiatook → Tulsa|