North America > United States of America > Midwest > Michigan > Central Michigan > Bay City (Michigan)
Bay City is a city in Central Michigan.
Bay City is accessible from I-75 / US-23 and US-10 highways.
Bay City is served by Greyhound Bus Lines through Indian Trails.
1 MBS International Airport (MBS IATA) is located in nearby Freeland, about midway between Midland, Bay City, and Saginaw. The airport is served by United Express flights from Chicago-O'Hare, plus Delta Connection flights from Detroit and Minneapolis/St. Paul, plus seasonal flights from Atlanta.
- Delta College Planetarium & Learning Center. 130-seat, interactive, Digistar theater. Observation deck with panoramic view of downtown Bay City and Saginaw River. Astronomy programs for enthuasiasts of all ages.
The Riverwalk located along the Saginaw river. Features artwork, gardens, softball fields and a children's playground.
- Center Avenue Homes, Eastside (part of Hwy 25). Center Avenue consists of a long string of classic and historic homes built by some of the elite lumber barons who helped settle the area. Each home is different and seems to have been constructed to "out-do" its neighbor. Look for tower rooms, sprawling three and four story homes with wings off of the main structure. free.
- Fusion 1 Cafe, 813 Saginaw St, ☏ .
Visit Bay City's Midland Street for a wide variety of pubs, bars and clubs set in with local shops and restaurants. The area is part of the historic down town of West Bay City.
- Brewtopia Coffee, 810 Saginaw St., ☏ . The best coffee shop in town, and a favorite haunt of many young locals.
- Fairfield Inn Bay City, 4105 East Wilder Road, ☏ , fax: .
|Routes through Bay City|
|Mackinaw City ← Grayling ←||N S||→ Saginaw → Flint|
|Ludington ← Midland ←||W E||→ END|
|Alpena ← Tawas City ←||N S||→ Saginaw → Flint|