North America > United States of America > South (United States of America) > Georgia (state) > Historic High Country > Northeast High Country > BlairsvilleJump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Vogel State Park, 405 Vogel State Park Road (11 miles south of Blairsville), ☏ . A state park located at the base of Blood Mountain. The park offers hiking trails, a 22 acre lake, campground and cottages. $5 per vehicle.
- Blairsville Sorghum Festival.
- Sleepy Hollow, 5279 hwy 515 East, ☏ , email@example.com. Monday - Saturday 9:30am - 4:30pm.
- Logan Turnpike Mill, 4494 Gainesville Hwy, ☏ , toll-free: . Tues - Sat 10am - 5pm.
- Tica Cabin Rentals, toll-free: . Luxury vacation homes on Lake Nottley and cozy cabins in the nearby mountains.
- Rainbow Cabins of North Georgia, +1 706-258-3678, North Georgia Cabin Rentals [dead link]. Riverfront cabins rentals in Blairsville, Blue Ridge, and Ellijay.
- Crossing Creeks RV Resort, Spa, and Cabins, +1 706-835-1111. Luxury RV resort featuring a spa, onsite cabins, and recreation.
|Routes through Blairsville|
|Asheville ← Murphy ←||N S||→ Dahlonega → Atlanta|
|Chattanooga ← Morganton ←||W E||→ Clayton → Anderson|
|Knoxville ← Murphy ←||N S||→ Gainesville → Athens|