Breezewood is an unincorporated town of in Pennsylvania. There are few residences.
Breezewood is a small town that arose due to a gap in the Interstate system. Interstate 70 does not directly connect to the Pennsylvania Turnpike, therefore, motorists must pass through Breezewood in order to get there.
There is no air access to Breezewood.
There is no train access to Breezewood.
Breezewood is the intersection of two Interstates, the Turnpike, and is also served by U.S. Route 30.
There is nothing to see.
- Abandoned Pennsylvania Turnpike.
- Dollar General, 16267 Lincoln Hwy, ☏ . Dollar store.
- Crawford's Gift Shop/Black & Gold Headquarters, 16528 Lincoln Hwy, ☏ . A shop that sells Sports souvenirs.
- [dead link] The 1788 Inn, 16200 Lincoln Hwy, toll-free: . 3-star hotel.
- Budget Inn Breezewood, 16348 Lincoln Hwy, toll-free: . Motel.
- Wiltshire Motel, 140 S Breezewood Rd, ☏ . Motel.
- Breezewood Motel, 130 S Breezewood Rd, toll-free: . 2-star motel.
- Days Inn by Wyndham, 16407 Lincoln Hwy, toll-free: . 2-star hotel.
- Holiday Inn Express, 16503 Lincoln Hwy, toll-free: . 2-star hotel.
- Quality Inn Breeze Manor, 16621 Lincoln Hwy, toll-free: .
|Routes through Breezewood|
|Washington ← Bedford ←||W E||→ Hancock → Hagerstown|
|Pittsburgh ← Bedford ←||W E||→ Carlisle → Harrisburg|
|Pittsburgh ← Bedford ←||W E||→ Chambersburg → York|