Breezewood is an unincorporated town of in Pennsylvania. There are few residences.
Breezewood is a small town that arose due to a gap in the Interstate system. Interstate 70 does not directly connect to the Pennsylvania Turnpike; therefore, motorists must pass through Breezewood in order to get there.
Breezewood is the intersection of two Interstates, the Turnpike, and is also served by U.S. Route 30.
- 1 Jackson's Mill Covered Bridge, 627 Jackson Mill Rd.
- 1 Abandoned Pennsylvania Turnpike. A 13-mile (21-km) former part of the Pennsylvania Turnpike, closed in 1968, is now a walking trail.
- 2 Pennsylvania Mediation Center, 1999 S Valley Rd, Crystal Spring, ☏ . A place learn or practice meditation and Theravada Buddhism.
- 1 Crawford's Gift Shop/Black & Gold Headquarters, 16528 Lincoln Hwy, ☏ . A shop that sells sports souvenirs.
- 3 Wiltshire Motel, 140 S Breezewood Rd, ☏ . Motel.
- 4 Breezewood Motel, 130 S Breezewood Rd, ☏ . 2-star motel.
|Routes through Breezewood|
|Washington ← Bedford ←||W E||→ Hancock → Hagerstown|
|Pittsburgh ← Bedford ←||W E||→ Carlisle → Harrisburg|
|Pittsburgh ← Bedford ←||W E||→ Chambersburg → York|